Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-05-2012, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 31-05-2012 06:20 AM by earmuffs.)
RE: Ranting corner
(28-05-2012 04:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Half-Life is decent. Don't listen to earmuffs. Dubstep rotted his brain. Tongue
LIES!

ok yea...
The negative side effects of dubstep... they don't put that shit on the packaging!

Quote: That's no more than a 2'x2' drywall patch. $10US and and an hour of my time?
sure, now if you could just fly 3,000km's over here I will gladly give you your $10US if you fix the hole. Smile

I thought about doing it myself but:
a) its not my house
b) I don't have any tools. Well.. when I say I have no tools I have no tools for fixing dry wall. I have screw drivers but they're for my electronic stuff I seem o be constantly pulling a part and putting back together.
c) I'd probably make an even bigger hole
and
d) my parents said they'd pay for it so...

@anjele, their loss. I say burn that joint down and then find some better job, no doubt that place was shit anyway.

Oh, almost forgot my rant.

I"M PISSED OFF!
Because I have nothing to be pissed off about...
My dad got a job so my parents have a bit of money which in turn means I now have money.
My annoying flatmates all avoid men and one in particular I haven't seen for like 99% of the last 2 weeks.

All is well.

OH and university I have one week, then 2 exams and I'm done for the semester. Then one more shitty semester to go, then one year to go, then I can go on my OE, then I can come back and start my business, or stay over seas, whatever. (Don't have to pay back my student loan if I never come back to New Zealand Tongue)

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
31-05-2012, 06:40 AM
(31-05-2012 06:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-05-2012 04:52 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Half-Life is decent. Don't listen to earmuffs. Dubstep rotted his brain. Tongue

LIES!

ok yea...
The negative side effects of dubstep... they don't put that shit on the packaging!

Quote: That's no more than a 2'x2' drywall patch. $10US and and an hour of my time?
sure, now if you could just fly 3,000km's over here I will gladly give you your $10US if you fix the hole. Smile

a) its not my house
b) I don't have any tools. Well.. when I say I have no tools I have no tools for fixing dry wall. I have screw drivers but they're for my electronic stuff I seem o be constantly pulling a part and putting back together.
and

@anjele, their loss. I say burn that joint down and then find some better job, no doubt that place was shit anyway.

I"M PISSED OFF!
My dad got a job so my parents have a bit of money which in turn means I now have money.
My annoying flatmates all avoid men and one in particular I haven't seen for like 99% of the last 2 weeks.

All is well.

OH and university I have one week, then 2 exams and I'm done for the semester. Then one more shitty semester to go, then one year to go, then I can go on my OE, then I can come back and start my business, or stay over seas, whatever. (Don't have to pay back my student loan if I never come back to New Zealand Tongue)

Don’t go overseas to work, stay in NZ where you can earn ¼ of what you should be and pay most of that in tax to the thieving government who give it to the useless and unemployable and then use the rest to make even more stupid laws to insure everyone is guilty of some crime or another to take even more money off us.

Stay in this wonderful island nation where referendums and protests are roundly ignored, where the public health sector can take years and the education system is on its knees as all of our large companies go offshore and the small ones close.

Meh, ignore me; I’ve had a hard few months and am just venting.

At least the scenery is nice down here…

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
31-05-2012, 09:47 AM
If you get your news from facebook you are a fucking moron. A fucking brain dead moron. The lack of IQ required to read a "news" item on facebook and copy and paste it as though it were true, without ever questioning it enough to even do a basic google search, is astounding.

You would have to be an idiot of epic proportions, that would by sheer idiocy, make me lose the last shred of faith in humanities struggle to survive. We are a doomed species because we can so easily de-evolve. A species that is so easily led astray, so easily lied to, that when we see something on facebook we somehow automatically assume it must be truth. To be so lazy as to not open a new tab on the computer we are already using, and typing in google (though for most people it's already the homepage) to verify a tiny news article, is shameful.

There is no excuse anymore people. You have the internet at your fingertips, filled with news that is free and relatively easy to access. You are already on the computer as well, so it isn't like you can say you would have had to go out of your way. It takes literally seconds. Seconds. That's it.

But no, you look at the clearly outlandish piece of "news" and immediately believe it, copy it, paste it, and tell everyone you know that this is truth. You are a virus. You are disgusting.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
31-05-2012, 10:07 AM
(31-05-2012 09:47 AM)lucradis Wrote:  If you get your news from facebook you are a fucking moron. A fucking brain dead moron. The lack of IQ required to read a "news" item on facebook and copy and paste it as though it were true, without ever questioning it enough to even do a basic google search, is astounding.

You would have to be an idiot of epic proportions, that would by sheer idiocy, make me lose the last shred of faith in humanities struggle to survive. We are a doomed species because we can so easily de-evolve. A species that is so easily led astray, so easily lied to, that when we see something on facebook we somehow automatically assume it must be truth. To be so lazy as to not open a new tab on the computer we are already using, and typing in google (though for most people it's already the homepage) to verify a tiny news article, is shameful.

There is no excuse anymore people. You have the internet at your fingertips, filled with news that is free and relatively easy to access. You are already on the computer as well, so it isn't like you can say you would have had to go out of your way. It takes literally seconds. Seconds. That's it.

But no, you look at the clearly outlandish piece of "news" and immediately believe it, copy it, paste it, and tell everyone you know that this is truth. You are a virus. You are disgusting.

I get my news from sickipedia.

I do at least verify things though Smile.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
31-05-2012, 11:38 AM
I get my news from here. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
01-06-2012, 02:26 AM
(31-05-2012 06:40 AM)Karl Wrote:  
(31-05-2012 06:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  LIES!

ok yea...

a) its not my house
and

I"M PISSED OFF!

All is well.

Don’t go overseas to work, stay in NZ where you can earn ¼ of what you should be and pay most of that in tax to the thieving government who give it to the useless and unemployable and then use the rest to make even more stupid laws to insure everyone is guilty of some crime or another to take even more money off us.

Stay in this wonderful island nation where referendums and protests are roundly ignored, where the public health sector can take years and the education system is on its knees as all of our large companies go offshore and the small ones close.

Meh, ignore me; I’ve had a hard few months and am just venting.

At least the scenery is nice down here…
Oh I hear that.

And don't you mean make laws so the guilty are not found guilty?
The justice system is a fucking joke.

A tiny nation hell bent on expanding the diary industry when we should be concentrating on educating the population so we can move our bread and butter industries to far more higher profit, high technology industries. ie: clean energy.

We have this "clean green" image and instead of using that to promote high tech high profit niche industries and tourism, we clear forests and national parks and farm and mine the shit out of it. This aint Brazil.

01-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Quote:@anjele, their loss. I say burn that joint down and then find some better job, no doubt that place was shit anyway.

Yeah, burn that joint down. I'm gonna burn mine soon. Let it burn slowly and don't forget to inhale.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
01-06-2012, 11:47 AM
(01-06-2012 05:01 AM)Filox Wrote:  
Quote:@anjele, their loss. I say burn that joint down and then find some better job, no doubt that place was shit anyway.

Yeah, burn that joint down. I'm gonna burn mine soon. Let it burn slowly and don't forget to inhale.

Big Grin
Oh I see what you did there.

Witty.

*slow clap*

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
05-06-2012, 06:39 AM
[Image: tumblr_m4nmp0M5101qcoz2bo1_250.gif]

She's messing with me! Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
05-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Motherfucking DRM bullshit... got a bought and paid for PC, a bought and paid for Blue Ray player, a bought and paid for Windows 7, a bought and paid for Gwynnie flick... and what happens? Won't play. Copy protect failure. Angry

Course I be pirate and shit... that only lasted a minute before I acquired me some AnyDVD... ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies. Big Grin

Yes, I got too animated over the Gwynnie animations and wanted to make my own. Can't keep me from my Gwynnies. I gots it bad. Big Grin