Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
08-02-2013, 04:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(08-02-2013 03:43 PM)Filox Wrote:  Did it cross your mind that maybe he got some good ol' in-and-out? Just saying...

[Image: in_out.jpg]

Big Grin

In and out?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 04:52 PM
(08-02-2013 03:43 PM)Filox Wrote:  Did it cross your mind that maybe he got some good ol' in-and-out? Just saying...

[Image: in_out.jpg]

Big Grin

I see what you did thar.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
09-02-2013, 05:06 AM
Suppose I better explain myself.

I didn't get laid, the fact that that is what you thought it was Filox shows that you are a slow learner and still don't get it.

And no it's not my exam results, I couldn't care less about exam result, or any acedemic results for that matter. As long as I pass I'm happy. I haven't been told to the contrary so I must be passing so that's fine.

Bemore knows me too well, he's close but no cigar. Well, sort of cigar, but primarly no cigar.

I found a flat. A place to live. In Wellington. That's the good news. The better news is that it's super super cheap AND even better, they don't want a bond! So I have like $600 sitting in my account that was saved for bond payment but can now be diverted to paying off bills which means my weekly income will go up (because I'll be paying less in weekly expenses). So not only cheap rent, but cheaper living.
AND, wait it gets better, the two people I'm flatting with are fantastic. They're totally into video games which means we'll get along just fine as typically video games are an extensive topic of conversation so any conversation that comes up will likely be around video games and not around something controversal like why that particular flatmate's religious beliefs are fucking mental. Which keeps everyone happy. OH, and they're not Maori or Indian which is a bonus.
And they have a cat which is neat.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
09-02-2013, 06:12 AM
I woke up to 2+ feet of snow and it's still snowing. Angry

3 - 5 foot drifts around the house.

I will be busy for the next few hours, and again tomorrow. Sadcryface2

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Just a small one today.

People who say Sammwich instead of sandwich. Ugh!! Makes my skin crawl.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
09-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Great news Muffs. I'm so happy for you.
I have good news to, I finally get my car back tonight. whoo hooo whoo hoooo

Chas, I forgot about you being up there. My friends in Mass have been without power since last evening.
Good luck digging out. Hope you have a snow blower. Tongue

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
09-02-2013, 03:37 PM
(09-02-2013 02:13 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Great news Muffs. I'm so happy for you.
I have good news to, I finally get my car back tonight. whoo hooo whoo hoooo

Chas, I forgot about you being up there. My friends in Mass have been without power since last evening.
Good luck digging out. Hope you have a snow blower. Tongue

Didn't lose power, but I have a generator so it's all good.

Snowblower?
[Image: SnowBlower.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
09-02-2013, 03:45 PM
Wow! A man with his own tractor & attachments. I'd say Chas is quite the catch. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
09-02-2013, 03:59 PM
(09-02-2013 03:45 PM)kim Wrote:  Wow! A man with his own tractor & attachments. I'd say Chas is quite the catch. Wink

I think I've been trying to tell you that for quite some time. Consider

09-02-2013, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 04:16 PM by Vera.)
"Every once in a while, Qhuinn’s death came back to him. He always tried to avoid the collage of sights and smells and sounds like the plague, but though he’d filed for a restraining order with his inner court, opposing counsel was being a little bitch and putting up objections … so the shit kept popping up."

Talk about overdoing it. Stupid people shouldn't be allowed attempts at being funny/interesting. On pain of death. [Image: th_the7f6a493.gif]

EDIT: And, yet, the very next sentence: "As he lay in his bed now, the foggy stretch of mental landscape that was neither sleep nor waking was like an open line for that horrible night to phone in, and what do you know, it did some dialing, the memories ringing his bells and somehow forcing him to answer."

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A bit of ranting... Filox 26 1,194 07-08-2012 05:02 PM
Last Post: bemore
  I just felt like ranting, like CYTB often does. itsFerdinand 10 780 02-12-2011 11:25 PM
Last Post: houseofcantor