Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-02-2013, 09:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(09-02-2013 09:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here's a tractor from back in the day...my grandfather and me when I was five.

[Image: tractor.jpg]

.... Where's the colour?

Where's the technology!?
I had a deprived childhood...what can I say?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 09:17 PM
(09-02-2013 09:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 09:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  .... Where's the colour?

Where's the technology!?

I forget how young people are at times.

[history lession]Once upon a time (pre-80's), the world was entirely in black and white[/history lession]
True story.

Okay.. So where is the technology in that thing?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-02-2013, 09:20 PM
(09-02-2013 09:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(09-02-2013 09:11 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  .... Where's the colour?

Where's the technology!?
I had a deprived childhood...what can I say?

Is it really deprivation if there is little better at the time?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-02-2013, 10:03 PM
I was so looking forwarding to the weekend after a busy week and chores piling up on me...

Today I
  1. Changed the water in the aquarium
  2. Swept the floors
  3. Did the dishes
  4. Took out the trash
  5. Did some homework
  6. Cleaned the kitchen
  7. Vacuumed the rugs
Then I actually ran out of shit to do...I felt so behind, but wound up getting bored. My wife works this weekend, I have no kids, and all my friends were busy. I'm sick of TV and video games. I even went window shopping out of boredom. I need a hobby...Maybe I should get back into music? Really fucking bored...

09-02-2013, 10:53 PM
(09-02-2013 10:03 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I was so looking forwarding to the weekend after a busy week and chores piling up on me...

Today I
  1. Changed the water in the aquarium
  2. Swept the floors
  3. Did the dishes
  4. Took out the trash
  5. Did some homework
  6. Cleaned the kitchen
  7. Vacuumed the rugs
Then I actually ran out of shit to do...I felt so behind, but wound up getting bored. My wife works this weekend, I have no kids, and all my friends were busy. I'm sick of TV and video games. I even went window shopping out of boredom. I need a hobby...Maybe I should get back into music? Really fucking bored...
I am with you bro. I am currently annoyed that my co-author hasn't messaged me back so I can finally get to working on my story.

I am frustrated at him.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
09-02-2013, 11:00 PM
(09-02-2013 09:08 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Here's a tractor from back in the day...my grandfather and me when I was five.
I love old photographs. So cool.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes smidgen's post
09-02-2013, 11:15 PM
I have spent the day NOT writing the speech I have to give Thursday night.

I can't seem to decide which way to go with it even though I have been jotting some notes and going over it in my head.

Topic: Who Am I Really

OY!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
09-02-2013, 11:41 PM
(09-02-2013 10:53 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I am with you bro. I am currently annoyed that my co-author hasn't messaged me back so I can finally get to working on my story.

I am frustrated at him.
Woohoo! I am bro. Yesterday someone probably about your age, maybe a bit older, said "Excuse me, sir." when he nearly bumped into me. I gave him a head nod and then left feeling really old all day Sad I have always been told I looked pretty young for my age. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate good manors, and I hear "sir" more often when I am in uniform, which I have come to expect, but out of uniform I still expect to hear a simple "Excuse me." or "Sorry, dude." but "sir" eeck! Getting old sucks, but I guess it beats the alternative.

Gotta get turned into a vampire soon, before I start looking any older. Tongue

09-02-2013, 11:47 PM
(09-02-2013 11:15 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have spent the day NOT writing the speech I have to give Thursday night.

I can't seem to decide which way to go with it even though I have been jotting some notes and going over it in my head.

Topic: Who Am I Really

OY!
If it helps when I did this speech I broke the main points down into chronological order. 1 was Ages 1-20 2 was 20 -25 (When I moved out, joined the military, got married) and 3 was 25-current, what I was doing and what my plans for the future were.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
10-02-2013, 02:11 PM
FUCKING LITTLE SHIT DOG!!
Chewed my expensive decent headphones...

Less then amused.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.