10-02-2013, 04:14 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Rut Ro

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Eating 7-8 (even 9) hours before going to sleep definitely isn't the best way to go about it Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
10-02-2013, 05:37 PM
That room I said I got?

Yea, just got a text from the people: "Hey earmuffs. I'm so sorry but the real estate company had more input into this than we thought and we have to give the room to someone else. Sad "

Which obviously translates to "we found someone else after we told you the rooms is yours but don't have the god damn fucking balls to tell you we found someone else because we're a bunch of fucking inbred hick cunts!"

The 3rd FUCKING TIME!, 3RD!!
They say yes, and then I get my hopes up I've found a place, then push comes to shove and it's time to sign the dotted fucking god damn line shit goes titts up! And more time is wasted that I could have spent finding a new god damn fucking place to god damn fucking live!
I am sick to fucking death of being dicked around. If you found someone better, fine whatever, but don't wait till the god damn last minute to fucking tell me!!

I have exams in 9 fucking days. WTF am I suppose to do if I'm not in Wellington for those huh? I'm not sick, noone died etc.. I can't get off them. So that will mean I have to skip them which means I'll fail thsoe classes which will effect my choices for this eyar which will effect my student allowance which will effect my god damn life!

Ya know, I shouldn't blame them, I should have known that this shit was too god damn good to be fucking true. It's the story of my fucking lfie afterall and especially of this year alone which has turned out to be a god damn headace even though it's only February.

Fuck this shit.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
10-02-2013, 05:40 PM
(10-02-2013 05:37 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  That room I said I got?

Yea, just got a text from the people: "Hey earmuffs. I'm so sorry but the real estate company had more input into this than we thought and we have to give the room to someone else. Sad "

Which obviously translates to "we found someone else after we told you the rooms is yours but don't have the god damn fucking balls to tell you we found someone else because we're a bunch of fucking inbred hick cunts!"

The 3rd FUCKING TIME!, 3RD!!
They say yes, and then I get my hopes up I've found a place, then push comes to shove and it's time to sign the dotted fucking god damn line shit goes titts up! And more time is wasted that I could have spent finding a new god damn fucking place to god damn fucking live!
I am sick to fucking death of being dicked around. If you found someone better, fine whatever, but don't wait till the god damn last minute to fucking tell me!!

I have exams in 9 fucking days. WTF am I suppose to do if I'm not in Wellington for those huh? I'm not sick, noone died etc.. I can't get off them. So that will mean I have to skip them which means I'll fail thsoe classes which will effect my choices for this eyar which will effect my student allowance which will effect my god damn life!

Ya know, I shouldn't blame them, I should have known that this shit was too god damn good to be fucking true. It's the story of my fucking lfie afterall and especially of this year alone which has turned out to be a god damn headace even though it's only February.

Fuck this shit.
As much as this is a good lesson about life and getting your hopes up (don't - no good comes of it), this really sucks. Can't you stay at a hostel or something for your exams, if you can't find anything else?

10-02-2013, 05:46 PM
I don't want to stay in a hostel, I really can not be fucked riding down to Wellington, 600kms, for 2 fucking god dman days staying at some shitting hostel, which would cost me money I don't have by the way not to mention the petrol of riding down there, and then riding back up, 600kms, after exams.
I want a god dman permanent room that I can afford and has good internet, and is in Wellington. Is that god dman so much to fucking ask for!? Because the impression I get is that yes, yes it is too much to fucking ask for.
Heaven forbid I find somewhere that can meet those basic fucking requirements! heaven forbid something actually goes fucking right in this god dman shitting fucking year, heaven forbid my life doesn't turn to fucking shit!!!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
10-02-2013, 05:56 PM
Well, muffsy, for some people even asking for just a tiny bit is asking too much. I know whereof I speak.

But if you have to take exams, you have to have some options, even if you don't very much like the sound of them.

But right now probably isn't the right moment to decide on a solution, if you've just found out you didn't get the room. Fume for a while and then try to think of something.

10-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Life just fuckin sucks sometimes. But it can and will get better. Trust me, I've been there.

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
10-02-2013, 06:17 PM
No, I have no fucking options that's the problem.
You can say I should go down and stay in a hostel or whatever the fuck, but I still have to pay for that fucking powerbil half my flatmates still haven't paid, Is till have to pay the registration on my bike, I still have to pay the fine for not having a registration on my bike, I still have to pay for that insurance claim, I still have to pay off the loan I got out to buy the bike in the first place, I still have to pay for that other fucking loan I have. AND if I'm going to get a new place Is till need money left over for a fucking bond which is around $500, not to mention I need $100 to move my stuff from my brother-in-laws garage to this mystical new place I have as well as the $60 in petrol to get down there.
There are no fucking options. It's either go down and stay in a hostel for two days, which I can't be bothered doing, OR find a new room. I can't fucking afford both. And the later greatly exceeds the prior.

And when shit like this happens with being fucking dicked around it doesn't help, all it does is waste fucking time. I could have spent the weekend finding an actually fucking room. There could have been a room that I could have got but now it's already taken because I was unde rthe impression I didn't need to look for it.
It is the most frustrating thing.

You wanna know what's likely going to happen at this time? I'm not going to find a place, let alone in time for exams, I'm going to miss my exams and thus fail the otherise passable papers I was doing. Then because I failed I'm going to be denied into this year. Because I will then be denied I will not receive student funding each week, which say goodbye to any chance of paying any bill off. I will also not get the $1,000 for "course related costs" that I was planning on using to pay off one of my loans entirely. So then money will get tight, I wont be able to move out of my god damn fucking parents house, despite the fact I'm 21 for fuck's sake, and I will be forced to get a meaningless job in this shitty god damn meaningless town for the rest of the god damn fucking year!!
University might be boring as hell (though this year was all law papers so it would actually be good this year, pity), but at least it was progress and had meaning. What's the fucking point in minimum wage and living with my fucking parents? I might as well jump off a fucking god damn bridge!

The last couple weeks I have been right at the fucking edge of breaking point. Right on the very tip of the edge. I was actually starting to wonder what it would take to push it over the edge. I suppose now I fucking know don't I, now I fucking god damn know.

10-02-2013, 06:24 PM
(10-02-2013 05:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't want to stay in a hostel, I really can not be fucked riding down to Wellington, 600kms, for 2 fucking god dman days staying at some shitting hostel, which would cost me money I don't have by the way not to mention the petrol of riding down there, and then riding back up, 600kms, after exams.
I want a god dman permanent room that I can afford and has good internet, and is in Wellington. Is that god dman so much to fucking ask for!? Because the impression I get is that yes, yes it is too much to fucking ask for.
Heaven forbid I find somewhere that can meet those basic fucking requirements! heaven forbid something actually goes fucking right in this god dman shitting fucking year, heaven forbid my life doesn't turn to fucking shit!!!
Consider
This place you will take exams... is it at a university? A college with a campus? Do they have dormitories, perhaps? If so, get in touch with student housing and explain your situation; you had an apartment lined up and would be in it already but reasons beyond your control have left you with little funding to procure housing for your impending exams. Stress hardship and ask if they have some sort of emergency housing you would be able stay in during your exams. It might be worth a try. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
10-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Okay, just take a deep breath, go punch something (but not somebody!), vent here, let off the steam.

Then think about what you can do. For example, borrowing a bit of money from your folks? Yeah, I know, more loans, you're a grown-up, but forget about that. Can they help you out for a bit or not?

How about a part-time job? Yeah, I know, meaningless jobs suck, but some people are stuck at meaningless jobs all their lives. At least with you it'll be temporary. Or how about selling stuff?

Also, does your brother-in-law live in the place where you go to uni? No chance of staying with him, just for the exam session?

Ah, and another thing - it's for travellers and what have you, but have you heard of couch-surfing? Who knows, it might work....

(Also, forget about that crap about "living with my parents" when I'm 21, times are tight, esp. for young people, so it doesn't mean anything. But they don't live in the same place, so that doesn't sound like a good solution.)

Also, picturing worst-case scenarios can actually be helpful, puts things into perspective, and what have you.

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post