Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-06-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: Ranting corner
There was some Diablo with Kate the Monk. Then some Gwynnies. And some beers. And some weed. And some more beers. That's what happened yesterday. Blush

Buncha atheists ain't accepting no anecdotal evidence, but irl the best falsification for theism is how that dang Gwynnies gets me all lit up. Got them JWs at the door, Mormons at the corner; five minutes you can get 'em angry about something. Think if god lit 'em up, you'd see the light in 'em. How comes this dim bulb got twelve years offa Gwynnie charge? Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
06-06-2012, 09:38 AM
(06-06-2012 02:59 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There was some Diablo with Kate the Monk. Then some Gwynnies. And some beers. And some weed. And some more beers. That's what happened yesterday. Blush

Buncha atheists ain't accepting no anecdotal evidence, but irl the best falsification for theism is how that dang Gwynnies gets me all lit up. Got them JWs at the door, Mormons at the corner; five minutes you can get 'em angry about something. Think if god lit 'em up, you'd see the light in 'em. How comes this dim bulb got twelve years offa Gwynnie charge? Tongue
What kind of monk is Kate?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2012, 12:10 PM
(06-06-2012 09:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What kind of monk is Kate?

[Image: th_Screenshot000.jpg] ...although I'm sure there's a sexual innuendo in there somewherez, knowing you. Dodgy

07-06-2012, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2012 06:01 AM by Logisch.)
Super frustrated lately. Feeling depressed over the work hours I'm working (Doctor even told me the hours I work can tend to be linked to depression). Not too many peeps to talk to. Getting burned out. Also really fed up with having few like minded people to talk to around here (locally, not on the forums). Feels ... distant... to say the least.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
07-06-2012, 08:57 AM
(06-06-2012 12:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(06-06-2012 09:38 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  What kind of monk is Kate?

[Image: th_Screenshot000.jpg] ...although I'm sure there's a sexual innuendo in there somewherez, knowing you. Dodgy

There wasn't...
but there could be...
Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Today I am mad. That is all.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-06-2012, 09:24 AM
(07-06-2012 09:21 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Today I am mad. That is all.
I can tell.

~Izel
07-06-2012, 09:26 AM
(07-06-2012 09:21 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Today I am mad. That is all.
Do you mean angry? We already deduced you were mad. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
10-06-2012, 04:01 AM
So I applied for a credit card on Tuesday because I need some repairs done on my motorbike and I need them done yesterday. I have some money coming in at the end of the month so I can pay off the card then and not be charged interest.
Anyway, went into the bank.
First problem: Didn't get my regular banker Vinetta, instead I got Craig. Complete douche, not a good start.
I apply fill out the forms etc...
Second problem: "Oh once the card has been accepted it will take about a week to get to you". FFS, I need it now god damn it!
Go home, was gonna get a phone call in an hour to confirm I was approved.
Third problem: 48hours later, no phone call. (Thursday)
So I phone up the bank, "yo bitch, what's happening" (paraphrasing).
Apparently I was approved for the $500 limit card I wanted but Craig sent it back saying to up it to $4,000 (like almost half the price of my bike). So that went back to Craig saying "umm, why?" and since then he hadn't done anything else.
4th problem: Can't get a hold of Craig. Leave a message to phone me back.
5th problem: 48hours later (Saturday), no response. So I phone up again, "bitch, da fuck?".
Apparently now the credit card form has been canceled and Craig has put me down for a $1,500 personal loan. WTF!!!!!
6th Problem: Banks are not open weekends
It is now 9:42pm Sunday. I was hoping to have the card by like Tuesday but I suspect I am now going to have to fill out another fucking form, reapply and wont get the card until fucking the week after this.
Wanna know the repairs I need like yesterday? Brakes, brake fluid and a new tire.

Fucking Craig, so now I have to go to sleep early so I can go in tomorrow morning (I'm on holidays now BTW so getting up first thing Monday is not ideal) and have a few words with Craig about WTF he is up too and why i am now going to have to wait ANOTHER fucking week.

See this face? This is the face of somebody who is not happy.

OH! And get this, my "friends" are organizing a big party on the 23rd (My 21st is on the 21st) for another one of my friends who also lives away from everybody and he is coming back for holidays so they're all ahev a big party for him. I mean forget that I am also going back home for a week or so around that time, and forget its my 21st, obviously him coming home is just such a big fucking deal that my 21st is completely overridden.

And while I'm on a roll about ranting about shit I might as well mention, seeming I am turning 21 in 11days, how I have yet to tell ANYBODY, even complete strangers on the internet like you, or even said out loud to myself that I am in fact gay. So there you are, feel happy you are the first to find out.

I hate how it took me literally 10minutes to decide whether to post that last paragraph or not.
And god damn it I hate how I can't spell for shit.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-06-2012, 04:09 AM
You're too angry to be gay. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post