Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
14-02-2013, 01:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(14-02-2013 01:36 PM)kim Wrote:  Coleridge? Rime of the Ancient Mariner? I think... been a while. Shy
Yay! As promised, here you go:

[Image: 7157028495_56eb78578d_z.jpg]
And because it is SAD today, right Laughat :

"Alone, alone, all, all alone,
Alone on a wide wide sea !
And never a saint took pity on
My soul in agony."

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
14-02-2013, 01:43 PM
(14-02-2013 01:29 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  We don't do it on purpose. I swear.
Dude. When Google has a banner doodle... when there's pink and red shit everywhere you look in the world at large.... just remind yourself; your roommate has breasts.

The wheels in your mind will begin to turn accordingly. Drinking Beverage

Now go buy your gal some flowers. Walgreens has bouquets and don't be cheap - get the $18, not the $9.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-02-2013, 01:45 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Hey, I got her flowers AND a card. But it is easier for me since her b-day is the 13th of Feb.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
14-02-2013, 02:39 PM
He came home, made a point of saying he was purposely ignoring the card and candy. He tossed me a box of good n plenty that he scrawled across the box happy VD.

Such a romantic man I married.

Then he ranted for 20 minutes about all the fools wasting money on flowers. I'm saving the card...I'll just give it to him again next year (he's been getting the same anniversary card, bday card, fathers day card and Christmas card for about a decade now and has yet to notice).

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
14-02-2013, 02:40 PM
(14-02-2013 01:45 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Hey, I got her flowers AND a card. But it is easier for me since her b-day is the 13th of Feb.

Oooh....
BOWN CHICKA BOWN BOWN Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-02-2013, 02:54 PM
I bought my wife a dozen roses from the local grocery store, put 'em in a vase and prettied 'em up, arranged them and whatnot. Then I woke her up at about 1130 (she works nights)...and in return I got called an asshole for waking her up. Eventually she did wake up and say thank you, but I was in a foul mood after getting yelled at for presenting her with a gift so we fussed a bit, then she got ready for work, and left. She asked if we could just celebrate Valentines Day this weekend instead, so I hope V-DAY 2.0 will go better. I ain't mad, I'm often in a foul mood when I first wake up too, but still not exactly what I'd call great Valentines Day either.

Whatever, fuck Valentines Day, its a stupid holiday anyhow.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
14-02-2013, 02:59 PM
(14-02-2013 02:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  Whatever, fuck Valentines Day, its a stupid holiday anyhow.

Yep...sure is!

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

14-02-2013, 03:09 PM
Well, Dark Light, honestly, what do you expect, waking up the poor girl like this? I'd be mad, too (hate it when people mess up with my beauty sleep... and the beauty part is just an expression, have been listening to too much Wodehouse lately).

Also (and yeah, I know you don't like them, that's what makes it even better. Sister solidarity and everything Angel Do listen to the lyrics, though):

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
14-02-2013, 03:54 PM
(14-02-2013 02:54 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  I bought my wife a dozen roses from the local grocery store, put 'em in a vase and prettied 'em up, arranged them and whatnot. Then I woke her up at about 1130 (she works nights)...and in return I got called an asshole for waking her up. Eventually she did wake up and say thank you, but I was in a foul mood after getting yelled at for presenting her with a gift so we fussed a bit, then she got ready for work, and left. She asked if we could just celebrate Valentines Day this weekend instead, so I hope V-DAY 2.0 will go better. I ain't mad, I'm often in a foul mood when I first wake up too, but still not exactly what I'd call great Valentines Day either.

Whatever, fuck Valentines Day, its a stupid holiday anyhow.
My wife is a fucking nightmare when she wakes up. I feel for you bro.

Evolve
14-02-2013, 04:46 PM
(14-02-2013 10:05 AM)kim Wrote:  
(14-02-2013 07:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  There is a mouse on the other side of the room...

Confused Fuck! that! Where are your cats? Do you not have cats? WTF, MAN?!?!? CATS!!!
No cats, just a small dog.
It's okay, it was more scared of me then I of it (especially when I learned that stomping my feet rather then putting them on the chair scares the shit out of it).
It's actually rather adorable in it's own disgusting filthy way.

At least it's not a rat.

So Valentines day eh? The reason why I'd never have a partner.
Partner: "Muffs, did you get me anything for valentines day"
Me: "hoe.. you have got to be fucking shitting yourself if you think I'm gonna waste money on some shitty flowers that are going to die 2 days later, or some way overpriced jewlery or some over priced shitty chocolate only to please your need to feel loved. If you expect me to spend money on you in this relationship then bitch, you be crazy"
Partner: "omg I hate you! I never want to see you ever again!!"
Me: "cool story bro"
Partner: *leaves*
Me: "them's apples"

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post