Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
10-06-2012, 06:53 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Congrats on being gay! A whole new world of fun awaits you!

Also don't bother talking to Craig again, he's an idiot. Talk to Craig's boss about Craig and what you were trying to do and how unhappy you are. With the service and your request will likely be expedited.

I hope if you express your gayness to the rest of te world it goes well. I hope you get cake.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like lucradis's post
10-06-2012, 09:24 AM
I like cake.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
10-06-2012, 10:03 AM
Hope it felt good to say it 'out loud'. Maybe that will make it easier to say IRL.

Seems to me that this is a group that is very accepting of all persuasions.

Personally, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other, here or IRL. Go forth and be gay!

Oh yeah...happy birthday...cool people are born in June...my birthday is later this month.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
10-06-2012, 10:53 AM
Yes it would only matter to me if you were a girl and I was single. Because then I would save myself the effort of trying to bed you. Otherwise I'm just happy for you.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
11-06-2012, 04:28 AM
I now have to wait till either Wednesday or Thursday until I have the money for shit.
"Oh but earmuffs, it's currently 10:20pm Monday night, you really only have to wait a day and a half how bad can that really be?" I hear you say.
Well, when you are my generation you are raised in a society where shit is instant. Instant coffee, instant mcdonalds, instant calculator just instant everything. So when you say to me you have to wait a day and a half, I get fucking pissed.
Like do you know how pissed I am currently at the makers of The Walking Dead and how I have to wait till OCTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! until session 3 comes out, OCTOBER!!! I could be fucking dead by then!!! I want shit now bitches!!!!!!!!

You know who's fault this is? Craig's, from the bank. If he had done it this way (not going with the credit card now) to begin with I wouldn't be in this situation, I would have the money by now. But NOOOOOOOOOOOO, I now have to wait a day and a fucking half..

Un-fucking-believable. Can you believe the shit I have to put up with!!!??

Oh and one last thing, I fucking hate when I'm playing Victoria 2 as Prussia and I'm at war, a very diffucult one I might add, with Austria and fucking France comes out of fucking nowhere and attacks me so I have to concede to them which means I loose territory to them which means once I get done kicking some Austrian ass, instead of forming the North German Confederation and rolfstomping the world by booming my industry, I now have to waste time waging war against France, who is far better then Austria thus harder, in order to take back the land I need in order to form NGC.
I might just start again.. this shit is annoying. Not nearly as annoying as playing as Two Sicilians and trying to form Italy but that is a rant for another day.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
11-06-2012, 08:34 AM
(11-06-2012 04:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Un-fucking-believable. Can you believe the shit I have to put up with!!!??

Wrong department. This is the Ranting Corner. The Whining Corner is down the hall. Tongue

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
11-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Earmuffs, you have me pretty mad at Craig as well. What a Banker Wanker!
But I wonder, if you're after a credit card, why go into the bank? Why can't you apply online?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-06-2012, 10:28 AM
(11-06-2012 04:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh and one last thing, I fucking hate when I'm playing Victoria 2 as Prussia and I'm at war, a very diffucult one I might add, with Austria and fucking France comes out of fucking nowhere and attacks me so I have to concede to them which means I loose territory to them which means once I get done kicking some Austrian ass, instead of forming the North German Confederation and rolfstomping the world by booming my industry, I now have to waste time waging war against France, who is far better then Austria thus harder, in order to take back the land I need in order to form NGC.

Out of nowhere? And you didn't expect it?
Sorry - no pity - the French always attack.... they got nothing better to do... They're French!

Green Peace... HELLO!?!

Shit.
Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
11-06-2012, 03:23 PM
My girlfriend has called an end to our relationship............ she has been very poorly and depressed recently and she says that It is absoloutley nothing to do with me.

Suppose I can wallow in self pity about the situation or I can believe her and just move on....... think i shall decide the latter.

Fuck you destiny...... gonna take a lot more that to down Bemore Cool

Suppose I better leave my swag turned on tonight so I can wake up covered in bitches Big Grin

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
11-06-2012, 11:11 PM
(11-06-2012 08:34 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-06-2012 04:28 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Un-fucking-believable. Can you believe the shit I have to put up with!!!??

Wrong department. This is the Ranting Corner. The Whining Corner is down the hall. Tongue
Hey!
This is legit ranting worthy shit right here son!

Quote:
Earmuffs, you have me pretty mad at Craig as well. What a Banker Wanker!
But I wonder, if you're after a credit card, why go into the bank? Why can't you apply online?
Because I wanted to know my options, like all my options.
Apparently my idea of a credit card was the best option. Until a few days later when Craig brought it upon himself to come up with a 'better' option.
I should have just applied online...

Quote: Out of nowhere? And you didn't expect it?
Sorry - no pity - the French always attack.... they got nothing better to do... They're French!

Green Peace... HELLO!?!

Shit.
Dodgy
This is a very valid point.

I think I'll start again but instead of attacking Austria and it's billions of shitty little state nation allies, I'll attack France.
A sort of earlier Franco-Prussian war except with more land grab on my part. Austria is pretty passive in this game, they'll just sit there nicely in the corner.

Quote:

My
girlfriend has called an end to our relationship............ she has
been very poorly and depressed recently and she says that It is
absoloutley nothing to do with me.

Suppose I can wallow in self
pity about the situation or I can believe her and just move on.......
think i shall decide the latter.

Fuck you destiny...... gonna take a lot more that to down Bemore Cool

Suppose I better leave my swag turned on tonight so I can wake up covered in bitches Big Grin
Sounds light an excuse to burn somebody's house down if you ask me...

I'll bring the petrol you bring the matches.

[Image: oscar.png]