Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-02-2013, 07:36 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-02-2013 03:51 PM)kim Wrote:  
(19-02-2013 03:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I just bought 18 eggs at the market and bought them home only to find half the carton has eggs that are either cracked or stuck to the carton...

Sigh...
Check them. I don't buy eggs much anymore but when I did, I'd stand there and open several different cartons and examine them. If any were broke or cracked, I'd get another carton. Sometimes the cashiers will check the carton before they scan them... a good cashier will, anyway. Many of the vendors do their own stocking of shelves and they don't care; they just want to get in and get out. However, the produce people who work at that grocery want to make sure their stuff is quality - they actually like a shopper to point out a moldy fruit or broken eggs. So, always check the eggs in the store. Always.

Sorry... when it comes to my food, I'm into aggressive shopping . Shy

That's what really was so unfortunate, I did check them. I even lifted a couple out of the carton. Just not the right ones tho. I took them home intent to hard-boil them (a good friend is having a pot luck tomorrow, I was going to bring devilled eggs.

I brought them back to the store and complained. No one cared. I left the eggs on the counter and walked out.

Went to the fancy market; was rather annoyed and ranting to a cashier. She gave me the eggs for free. :/
Guess I'll be shopping more at the expensive market -- maybe.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 03:31 AM
For the love of fuck! The thing that's been our prime minister for the last three or four years, has decided to resign. 4 bloody months before the elections. Right after saying that he would never resign only yesterday. If that ain't some sort of ploy to get the sympathy of the idiots who elected him, I'll be damned (or saved, like there actually is a difference between the two).

That's it. I'm moving to Rio. Politics sucks there, too, but people are nice (and hot) and there's so much fun to be had, that no one gives a damn about politics.

And just so you know what creature has been "governing" my country, here he is in all his cromagnon glory. If you think he looks stupid, you should hear him talk. Actually, no, you shouldn't, it's painful.
[Image: -Борисов.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2013, 04:57 AM
(19-02-2013 07:36 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  That's what really was so unfortunate, I did check them. I even lifted a couple out of the carton. Just not the right ones tho. I took them home intent to hard-boil them (a good friend is having a pot luck tomorrow, I was going to bring devilled eggs.

Deviled Eggs Deviled Eggs Deviled Eggs Deviled Eggs

I LOVE DEVILED EGGS

[Image: DeviledEggs-18Apr09_17-1.jpg]

Delicious! Drooling

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
20-02-2013, 06:08 AM
[Image: Image_17611.jpg&width=618]

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
20-02-2013, 06:13 AM
Wow! We used to create stupid super heroes and put them in comics. Now we take real-life heroes (and heroines) and put them in comics. Everything's precooked, prechewed and ready to be swallowed. Kinda leaves a bit of a bitter aftertaste, but...

20-02-2013, 06:55 AM
Guess who's back?
I'll give you a clue, it's me.
Apparently all you have to do to get off your two weeks "time off" is sleep around a little. A few BJ's here, a few BJ's there and prestow, I'm back in your lives driving you all up the wall.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-02-2013, 07:02 AM
(20-02-2013 06:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Guess who's back?
Apparently all you have to do to get off your two weeks "time off" is sleep around a little. A few BJ's here, a few BJ's there and prestow, I'm back in your lives driving you all up the wall.
[Image: hugging-smiley-Huggalo.gif]

How's the housing situation, muffs?

20-02-2013, 07:07 AM
Still fucked up and gettign worst day by day.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
20-02-2013, 08:31 AM
(20-02-2013 06:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Guess who's back?

So, how did you like giving a BJ? And to whom?

Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Muffy is a gentleman kind of guy... he doesn't reveal details. Wink

Glad to have you around Muff Muff; place hasn't been the same without you. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post