Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-02-2013, 10:03 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(20-02-2013 06:55 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Guess who's back?
I'll give you a clue, it's me.
Apparently all you have to do to get off your two weeks "time off" is sleep around a little. A few BJ's here, a few BJ's there and prestow, I'm back in your lives driving you all up the wall.
Welcome back! Heart

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2013, 10:41 AM
Missed you Muffs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
20-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Why do people insist on being so rude?!
One of my ex-boyfriends and his current girlfriend have been harassing me for about a week and a half now.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Sister, you wouldn't know rude if it come up out of the toilet and pinched your turkey sandwich.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
20-02-2013, 05:16 PM
UGH. I gotta go to work. Probably should go early -which I fucking hate- but ugh, I will probably be driving in a blizzard again.
FUCK.
I don't mind the cold, I don't mind the snow, I don't like the ice, but I really really really DO NOT like the traffic which consists of morons who have no idea how to drive in this shit. STAY THE FUCK OFF THE ROADS WHEN THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING. How do people not get this? When it's past and cleaned up somewhat, then feel free to go out.
Oh, I have no problem driving 30 mph with my flashers on and laughing as I pass you in the ditch because you insisted on driving 70 mph. Just don't do it until the shit stops coming out of the sky.... because in this shit, I can't see you. I bet I won't be laughing when your fucking car flies into my truck and my truck lands on top of your shitty car in the ditch.
But OH WELL. DICKHEAD(S). Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-02-2013, 06:02 PM
(20-02-2013 05:16 PM)kim Wrote:  UGH. I gotta go to work. Probably should go early -which I fucking hate- but ugh, I will probably be driving in a blizzard again.
FUCK.
I don't mind the cold, I don't mind the snow, I don't like the ice, but I really really really DO NOT like the traffic which consists of morons who have no idea how to drive in this shit. STAY THE FUCK OFF THE ROADS WHEN THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING. How do people not get this? When it's past and cleaned up somewhat, then feel free to go out.
Oh, I have no problem driving 30 mph with my flashers on and laughing as I pass you in the ditch because you insisted on driving 70 mph. Just don't do it until the shit stops coming out of the sky.... because in this shit, I can't see you. I bet I won't be laughing when your fucking car flies into my truck and my truck lands on top of your shitty car in the ditch.
But OH WELL. DICKHEAD(S). Dodgy

Stay very safe!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-02-2013, 05:12 AM
Time to go to school and honestly I used to love it. Now though my ex taunts me and shoves me into lockers and stuff. I just hate going now.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Shit. They closed all the highways. I have to wonder if they will have mine cleared by the time I go to work. If not, I may not be going to work. Crazy. Well. That's what 20 inches of snow will do for you on a Thursday. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
21-02-2013, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2013 01:54 PM by Vera.)
What's up with people asking you to "befriend" them on FB, when you have no bloody idea who they are? Either tell me who you are and where I'm supposed to know you from, or bugger off. And if you have to tell me who you are, chances are, you've no right to ask me in the first place.

Oops, forget I said anything. Having a really crappy day, not my fault Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
21-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Yep. I'm off for the night. Good.
I didn't dig the mailbox out from under it's pile of snow, what would possibly make anyone think I would bother to dig a whole car out? We're only going to get more in the next massive wave of snow ... which is due in the next few hours.

Kansas City got thunder snow this morning and for 2 hours there was lightening, thunder, and it snowed like a drenching downpour of rain - only it was snow and gropple which is kind of a mushy hail. They literally got a slushy dumped on them - 14 inches in 2 hours. KC International Airport is closed and all highways across Kansas are closed.

Got some of that last night and the thunder snow missed me by about an hour but I just got word it's on it's way again with this next wave. Fuck it; I'll dig out tomorrow.
Mini vacation for me. Shy