Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-06-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Yeah, I got a 20 year old, calls me son. Tongue

I hate the money. You gonna rant about money, Imma gonna rant about your rant. Pops.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 01:02 AM
So... about three hours of straight neck in this hole, and I'm resisting the temptation to open up another tab and look at some Gwynnies...

Any day above ground is a good day. Some fortune cookie claptrap scrap on the desk. Well, sure, we are surface dwellers... but it is implying "death," and it's all fuckered. Some of that shit that sounds good, but doesn't mean anything. Cause if yer dead, there ain't no fucking day! Assholes. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
12-06-2012, 01:16 PM
So... I'm supposed to be painting stuff. But I'm here fucking off, running my neck. It's all cloudy out, so I go to weather dot com. Sure enough, there's this big ol' pile of precip headed this way. Yay! An excuse to do fuck-all. Thumbsup

But if I don't have some shit painted by the time Anne gets back, the only rain is gonna be coming outta my arteries... sux. And if I get rained on, it's gonna suck even more. Dang you atheists, keeping me amused all morning, when there's stuff I'm supposed to be doing... I mean, it ain't my fault. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
12-06-2012, 01:54 PM
@#$%^& Harbor Freight cheap-assed bullshit! Let's get a twelve dollar airbrush, she says. My make-up girl uses them alla time, she says. WTF? The only thing got painted, was me. Fuck that airbrush, fuck that NERO bullshit, fuck painting... just fuck!

Course, now I really got an excuse to do fuck-all. Silver linings... Big Grin

12-06-2012, 06:20 PM
Fucking asshole Craig at the bank AGAIN!!

So last time you may recall I had to wait a day and half? Yes well now that it has been a day and a half I phoned up the bank asking where the card that I need to use the money is and guess what!?
"OH it looks like Craig didn't put it through till yesterday and it has just been accepted today that means you'll get the card in the mail on Saturday".
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Because guess what I have to do when I get the card? I have to go into the bank to put a pin on it and guess what's so wrong with that!? THE BANKS NOT OPEN WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
12-06-2012, 06:33 PM
I have a dumb-arse work colleague who shouldn't be in customer service. She leaves them 'on hold' all the time for no good reason!!! Time to take action!!!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
12-06-2012, 06:44 PM
(12-06-2012 06:33 PM)aurora Wrote:  I have a dumb-arse work colleague who shouldn't be in customer service. She leaves them 'on hold' all the time for no good reason!!! Time to take action!!!
I thought that's what customer service people did all day? Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-06-2012, 07:02 PM
(12-06-2012 06:44 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 06:33 PM)aurora Wrote:  I have a dumb-arse work colleague who shouldn't be in customer service. She leaves them 'on hold' all the time for no good reason!!! Time to take action!!!
I thought that's what customer service people did all day? Tongue
I'm in 'internal sales/customer service', not in a call centre, thank fuck! She shouldn't be talking to customers as she has no idea what she's doing. She's scaring all my awesome customers away with her dumb-arsery Angry
I suppose what can you expect from someone who stayed in a 20 year abusive marriage! (with two kids that are now damaged because of it).

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
13-06-2012, 12:48 AM
18 wheeler + Long Island, NY = Shitty trip.

Wish me luck
[+] 1 user Likes Grassy Knoll's post
13-06-2012, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2012 05:14 AM by Filox.)
(12-06-2012 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking asshole Craig at the bank AGAIN!!

So last time you may recall I had to wait a day and half? Yes well now that it has been a day and a half I phoned up the bank asking where the card that I need to use the money is and guess what!?
"OH it looks like Craig didn't put it through till yesterday and it has just been accepted today that means you'll get the card in the mail on Saturday".
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Because guess what I have to do when I get the card? I have to go into the bank to put a pin on it and guess what's so wrong with that!? THE BANKS NOT OPEN WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

Hey, weren't you the one that was defending banks and telling me how it is all normal and how banks are not evil organizations that don't care one bit about their clients... Consider

Well now, enjoy your bank experience, keep your money in the bank and have all these nice problems, while you can't get to your money. Banks rule and I would buy a drink to that Craig guy, just because he did this to you, while you are defending the whole system. Evil_monster

Big Grin

BTW, this is not Craig's fault, this is normal behaviour of every bank and every clerk, I have several similar experiences, they are all a bunch of fucktards and should die in pain.

Evil_monster

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post