Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-02-2013, 02:37 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Somebody set off the firealarm at 3 in the morning.

Skulls will be cracked.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2013, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 26-02-2013 03:14 AM by Vera.)
(24-02-2013 01:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mr Woof logged in without having posted in the last 3 or 4 days, down repped me, and left, lolwtf?
Nearly all neg reps are on the pathetic side (unless we're talking someone like Egor and even then, why bother?)

You really dislike someone, yet you feel the urge not only to read what they say, but to put your opinion into words, for all to see? Talk about high opinion of oneself. [Image: th_Smiley-Facepalm.gif]

Frankly, they say much more about the person giving them, than about the one receiving them.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
26-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Watching a friend in a very shitty situation and not being able to help. Censored
26-02-2013, 05:28 PM
(26-02-2013 02:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Because I failed my courses over the summer because I missed my exams because I didn't have accommodation my student allowance has been cut off. That is right, my only source of income has just been cut the fuck off.

Now the only form of student assisstance I can get is $40 LESS then my already tight budget student allowance.
This was brought to my attention as I was about to sign the dotted line of a room which I now have to turn down because I have no fucking income.

Don't turn down the room you've signed for. You'll make something happen.
You only need the extra $40 dollars extra a month for this living hole, correct?

Surely, you have at least $30 worth of shit to get rid of + $10 of junk food you don't need to be eating. $40 is now your monthly savings goal.
In the meanwhile, get to know a bunch of people in the area and have a couple of rent parties for the second month's rent. Remember, you only need $40 extra - don't be greedy or ungrateful... make sure you have great party music.
Before you know it, you'll find some shit, part time job to pick up the extra scratch.
As soon as possible, sign back up for that student allowance... and make sure you keep up with the exams.
Ok. Bitching/pep talk over. Had to be said.
What about the relatives? Any chance there's a somewhat wealthy, elderly aunt or uncle you could suck up to? Think, man think. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-02-2013, 05:32 PM
$40 a week.
26-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Ooh. $116 a month. Consider That's gonna be tight.

Part time job - or do you already have one?

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-02-2013, 05:45 PM
When I had the extra $40 a week it was tight. This is fucking ridiculous.

I can't get a part time job because I don't have a place.
I don't have a place because I don't have enough money from student link (student money people).
I don't have enough from study link because they cut my allowance.
They cut my allowance because my lease ended and I wasn't able to find a place to live and so missed my exams.
26-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Second delemma.

I'm thinking of starting my law degree THIS year.
I have worked it out that I can intergrate the first year of the law degree into my current degree because the first year of a law degree consists of 3 law papers and then 7 other papers, but Ive already done the other papers so will only need to include the 3 law papers.
Because I was planning on majoring in commercial law and taxation with a minor in accounting but are now just majoring in commercial law as I can't for the life of me wrap my head around accounting and taxation was the most boring thing known to man, I have free slots that were just going to be filled with filler courses anyway, so I may as well fill them with law papers of a law degree.
The issue is that university starts next week and law is pretty strict so I don't know if I've missed the deadline and if I haven't I will need to find a place to stay asap as I couldn't miss a single lecture.
27-02-2013, 01:02 AM
Just store your shit with your parents and sleep in someone's car until you get a room. Sheesh. People act like they've never lived in a car before. Dodgy

[+] 3 users Like kim's post
27-02-2013, 01:08 AM
(27-02-2013 01:02 AM)kim Wrote:  Just store your shit with your parents and sleep in someone's car until you get a room. Sheesh. People act like they've never lived in a car before. Dodgy
Speaking from experience? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]