Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
01-03-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Ranting corner
In the past 60 hours, I've had one three hour nap. It's okay now, the stress is finally gone.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 02:28 PM
(01-03-2013 02:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  In the past 60 hours, I've had one three hour nap. It's okay now, the stress is finally gone.
Catnap?

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
01-03-2013, 02:52 PM
My cat always wants to sit on the computer when I'm on it. Like, literally ON the keyboard. Then he gives me that look as if to say, "Why don't you want to pet me??"

Bastard...

[Image: hAC729BAF]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 6 users Like Peanut's post
01-03-2013, 03:13 PM
That awkward moment when, after doing research and finally finding the guy, you come to realize you're doing business with a true dirtbag.

Insert inspirational phrase about America here. Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
02-03-2013, 11:30 AM
I want to get rid of my giant pile of monitors and televisions - I have at least 4CRTs and I just don't feel like driving all the way up to Topeka to find the scavengers who will take them.

Yea, I'll feel like an environmental asshole if I just take them to the town dump. Fuuuuck I just want to get rid of this shit!! I hate being so goddamn LAZY!

I think it's hit me right now because I am having some kind of sinus attack and I'm working on anithistamines so not only do I not feel like doing anything, should I not be driving under the influence of this shit. There. That sounds like the excuse of the average citizen of this shit hole town... they all suck.

Fuck it. I gotta get off my ass, fire up the pickup truck and start loading. The exercise will probably do me good, right?

There's also a really good Asian restaurant in Topeka... maybe that will be my reward for environmental awarness. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
02-03-2013, 01:50 PM
(02-03-2013 11:30 AM)kim Wrote:  There's also a really good Asian restaurant in Topeka... maybe that will be my reward for environmental awarness. Big Grin

They serve really good Asians ?

For some reason the idea that banks have fraud departments cracks me up Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2013, 01:58 PM
(02-03-2013 01:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  For some reason the idea that banks have fraud departments cracks me up Tongue
The really funny part is, they are called Board of Directors Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
02-03-2013, 02:01 PM
(02-03-2013 01:58 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 01:50 PM)morondog Wrote:  For some reason the idea that banks have fraud departments cracks me up Tongue
The really funny part is, they are called Board of Directors Drinking Beverage
No, that's when TV actors decide to do their own thing...
02-03-2013, 02:06 PM
(02-03-2013 02:01 PM)morondog Wrote:  No, that's when TV actors decide to do their own thing...
That's it. I'm done reading your posts while my mind is switched off for maintenance.

[Image: confused.jpg]

Well, I do get there in the end, but it takes me a while Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
02-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Aww Tongue Unfortunately the pun department have locked themselves in the control centre of my brain... although oddly they're not contributing to this post... so I am doomed to make shitty puns until they get evicted...