Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
02-03-2013, 02:25 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(02-03-2013 02:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Aww Tongue Unfortunately the pun department have locked themselves in the control centre of my brain... although oddly they're not contributing to this post...
Who you trying to fool? We all know that's how the inside of your skull looks like. And this is where that clanking sound is coming from, in case you were worried. Angel
[Image: two-marbles-ebay.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 02:27 PM
(02-03-2013 02:25 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(02-03-2013 02:20 PM)morondog Wrote:  Aww Tongue Unfortunately the pun department have locked themselves in the control centre of my brain... although oddly they're not contributing to this post...
Who you trying to fool? We all know that's how the inside of your skull looks like. And this is where that clanking sound is coming from, in case you were worried. Angel
[Image: two-marbles-ebay.jpg]

Me MARBLES !!! I hasn't lost 'em Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
02-03-2013, 02:34 PM
(02-03-2013 02:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  Me MARBLES !!! I hasn't lost 'em Tongue
Seeing as you don't have that many, I can't say this is something worthy of bragging about. But we should be nice to the less fortunate, so - good boy [Image: connie_08.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
03-03-2013, 12:44 AM
I am way drunk. Feels ... Not too bad. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-03-2013, 12:58 AM
I've held this in for a while now but now I can't hold it in any longer

A few months ago our religion teacher told us to write a essay on someone in our family who has died and a prayer to them AFTER TELLING MY CLASS ABOUT HELL! So my class started doing it and all the while she is saying "Remember your writing this to them and they will listen to you and pray for you". By the end of the period 1 person had gone home and the about half of my class of 34 was crying
03-03-2013, 01:00 AM
(03-03-2013 12:44 AM)kim Wrote:  I am way drunk. Feels ... Not too bad. Shy

Don't get hangover in morning Smile Drink H2O before bed.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-03-2013, 02:14 AM
(03-03-2013 12:58 AM)Thisguy Wrote:  I've held this in for a while now but now I can't hold it in any longer

A few months ago our religion teacher told us to write a essay on someone in our family who has died and a prayer to them AFTER TELLING MY CLASS ABOUT HELL! So my class started doing it and all the while she is saying "Remember your writing this to them and they will listen to you and pray for you". By the end of the period 1 person had gone home and the about half of my class of 34 was crying

Yow. I take it you live in indoctri-nation, aka the US of A ? Hehehehe... oh my... I can't help laughing. I'd have freaked the *fuck* out if someone had done this to me when I was a teenager. Christians - get 'em while they're young, then they're yours for life... Can you see how the fear is used to reinforce the idea of... I dunno, toeing the line. Effective tool. Lot of religious stuff is like that. Scare the crap out of people, then offer them a pseudo-lifeline involving buying into your brand of crap. Works best on young people / kids because adults will see through it (unless they've been suitably primed as kids). Your religion teacher might even be doing it subconsciously as a victim of said indoctrination herself - that's the beautiful thing about mind-viruses like this, they're self-sustaining.
04-03-2013, 11:16 AM
UGH SO MY PARENTS ARE MAKING ME PAY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I NEED FOR PROM MYSELF.
I DON'T HAVE A JOB DAD UGH.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-03-2013, 11:21 AM
(04-03-2013 11:16 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  UGH SO MY PARENTS ARE MAKING ME PAY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I NEED FOR PROM MYSELF.
Sounds like a good time to get one Thumbsup

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
04-03-2013, 11:39 AM
(04-03-2013 11:16 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  UGH SO MY PARENTS ARE MAKING ME PAY FOR EVERYTHING THAT I NEED FOR PROM MYSELF.
Welcome to the real world.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post