Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
06-03-2013, 02:11 AM
RE: Ranting corner
So you've gained 2 years since May last year.
Taking whole new meaning to "they grow up so fast" don't ya think?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 02:18 AM
(06-03-2013 02:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So you've gained 2 years since May last year.
Taking whole new meaning to "they grow up so fast" don't ya think?
Where'd you get 2 years?

When I signed up, I was 16, as of the 14th of February this year, I am 17.

Obviously, you don't keep track of people here....

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
06-03-2013, 03:17 AM
So some time between May 2012, and 14th feb 2013 you turned 16?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
06-03-2013, 04:49 AM
(06-03-2013 03:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So some time between May 2012, and 14th feb 2013 you turned 16?

No. I turned 16 in February 14, 2012, and as such, turned 17 feb 14 this year...

Now stop age-trolling.

Damn old people Dodgy

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
06-03-2013, 07:43 AM
The unbelievable egotism, pettiness, whininess and sense of entitlement of the West. I'm sick of it. Disgusted. Time was, I wondered how people could spend their lives working in orphanages for HIV-positive kids, now I wish I could do it and never come back. Who knows, if I'm lucky enough, I may still get to never have to come back from the Andes.

[Image: 2405406526_d3e51f916f.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
06-03-2013, 07:54 AM
(06-03-2013 07:43 AM)Vera Wrote:  The unbelievable egotism, pettiness, whininess and sense of entitlement of the West. I'm sick of it. Disgusted. Time was, I wondered how people could spend their lives working in orphanages for HIV-positive kids, now I wish I could do it and never come back. Who knows, if I'm lucky enough, I may still get to never have to come back from the Andes.

[Image: 2405406526_d3e51f916f.jpg]

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
06-03-2013, 08:16 AM
I hate when people drive their child to school... Let me be more specific:

This guy lives about three houses down from me, in the direction TOWARD the school. Every morning, even if it's a beautiful day, he drives his child to the SAME school that I am WALKING mine to. We only live about 3 minutes away and that's WALKING time. This guy is really that lazy that he can't take a nice stroll to the school with his kid?

1) It's not teaching his child healthy habits
2) He contributes to the reason people give Americans a bad rep for being lazy and "fat."

[END RANT]

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
06-03-2013, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 11:18 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Speaking of driving..
There is a deliberatly "special person" who drives a green car in my own little farm town. There are plenty of speed signs along the road that say 'Speed Limit 30.' That's right! Thirty. Not 45-60 +, which is what she was going, and even around the tight corner! This was the kind of corner that you drive around and suddenly can see what's up there. One would think the 30 mph was there for a reason.

This road before the corner has a passing section during the longer part that she apparently doesn't bother using. Was she hurrying? Sure. She was "hurrying" to a little house that she casualy got out and very slowly strutted to the door at. It's like rushing to Walmart for "emergancy" potato chips.

It has no sidewalks and a few ditches. Some pedestrians just happen to avoid these ditches while walking. Had I been walking by her house by the hill top corner, who knows what gratitude she'd be getting right now. Why the hell speed if you're going to walk like my Grandpa?

~Would prefer that fewer humans type or speak down.~
~One only takes it for a while.~
06-03-2013, 11:28 AM
"The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 87)."
Apparently, I'm not allowed in the "craziest thing you ever did" thread. Censored

~Would prefer that fewer humans type or speak down.~
~One only takes it for a while.~
06-03-2013, 11:31 AM
(06-03-2013 11:28 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  "The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 87)."
Apparently, I'm not allowed in the "craziest thing you ever did" thread. Censored
On the reply, you can edit the subject line - just enter something shorter - it's the extra RE: that's cocking it up.