Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-06-2012, 05:36 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-06-2012 05:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking asshole Craig at the bank AGAIN!!

So last time you may recall I had to wait a day and half? Yes well now that it has been a day and a half I phoned up the bank asking where the card that I need to use the money is and guess what!?
"OH it looks like Craig didn't put it through till yesterday and it has just been accepted today that means you'll get the card in the mail on Saturday".
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Because guess what I have to do when I get the card? I have to go into the bank to put a pin on it and guess what's so wrong with that!? THE BANKS NOT OPEN WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

Hey, weren't you the one that was defending banks and telling me how it is all normal and how banks are not evil organizations that don't care one bit about their clients... Consider

Well now, enjoy your bank experience, keep your money in the bank and have all these nice problems, while you can't get to your money. Banks rule and I would buy a drink to that Craig guy, just because he did this to you, while you are defending the whole system. Evil_monster

Big Grin

BTW, this is not Craig's fault, this is normal behaviour of every bank and every clerk, I have several similar experiences, they are all a bunch of fucktards and should die in pain.

Evil_monster
Correction, it is not MY money, I'm borrowing the money.

And further more, you have one bad experience at a restaurant and you suddenly think all restaurants are bad and the whole concept is stupid and flawed??
Exactly. Smile

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2012, 05:58 AM
Exactly!

Big Grin

Oh God, you are borrowing the money... You are so getting ripped of...

Good luck.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
13-06-2012, 06:29 AM
Its interest free because I'm a student and I'm getting the exact money at the end of the moth to pay it off...

13-06-2012, 08:02 AM
(13-06-2012 05:11 AM)Filox Wrote:  
(12-06-2012 06:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucking asshole Craig at the bank AGAIN!!

So last time you may recall I had to wait a day and half? Yes well now that it has been a day and a half I phoned up the bank asking where the card that I need to use the money is and guess what!?
"OH it looks like Craig didn't put it through till yesterday and it has just been accepted today that means you'll get the card in the mail on Saturday".
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Because guess what I have to do when I get the card? I have to go into the bank to put a pin on it and guess what's so wrong with that!? THE BANKS NOT OPEN WEEKENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!

Hey, weren't you the one that was defending banks and telling me how it is all normal and how banks are not evil organizations that don't care one bit about their clients... Consider

Tell 'em, Filox. Evil. Evil_monster

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Are we seriously having the banking discussion again because I have some new material if you really want to.

13-06-2012, 08:13 PM
We ain't having no serious. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
13-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Keep your heathen materials for yourself. I pity the fool!

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
14-06-2012, 06:45 AM
I ate something that does not agree with me and now I feel sick as shit.

I think I have food poisoning. I blame my shitty roommate who can't cook.

wait.. maybe they're trying to kill me...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
15-06-2012, 03:10 AM
No, it's the banks. You got money from them without interests and now they are poisoning you. I told you they are evil, but nooooooo, why would you listen to stupid Filox...

Tongue

Also, you might feel sick, because you have to deal with banks, so your guts is telling you how wrong and unhealthy that is.

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
15-06-2012, 05:47 AM
Every coupla days I go looking for Gwynnie news on google for my I love my Gwynnies fb... and a buncha mofos still going on about her tweeting the name of a song, niggas in paris. Angry

And they think she should apologize! Angry

Shit like this make me glad I ain't got no scratch, 'cause I'd get an APC, and a crew, with rocket launchers, and go regulate. Angry