Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
06-03-2013, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 06:00 PM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
I'm mad at the Afterlife Theist version video on YouTube. Is it too much to ask that you all be allowed some validation or freedom to feel, without being harassed and called "miserable mud people?" Rrawrrr! *angry* Gee, how dare Atheists find the beauty in life instead of shunning and taking everything for granted in the name of Troll God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 06:02 PM
(06-03-2013 11:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 11:28 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  "The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 87)."
Apparently, I'm not allowed in the "craziest thing you ever did" thread. Censored
On the reply, you can edit the subject line - just enter something shorter - it's the extra RE: that's cocking it up.

I was going to put this.
As a little child, I went into the back room and munched on a fourth of the Lord supper.
06-03-2013, 09:18 PM
There's this slice of pie in the fridge. It's calling my name. (Mmm, chocolate and whipped cream...) I am sad and on the verge of binge eating. I'm sure if there was some ice cream here right now, I'd eat that, too.

I DON'T WANT TO EAT THAT PIECE OF PIE. This is really a test of my willpower... Excl

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
07-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Those moments when you wake up irritated, for no reason, and it ruins your entire day ugh.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2013, 01:02 PM
I hate that I waited for the bus for ten minutes, only realizing then that I forgot my cash. Why can't it take debit cards??!

I also stepped in a puddle.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
07-03-2013, 01:54 PM
(07-03-2013 01:02 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I hate that I waited for the bus for ten minutes, only realizing then that I forgot my cash. Why can't it take debit cards??!

I also stepped in a puddle.
It could be worse! I spent the day fretting over whether or not I left my wallet in my other pants or on one of the buses I ride to work

Oops

Coke machines now take debit/credit! I was impressed. Sort of.

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
[+] 1 user Likes 5yrup's post
07-03-2013, 02:02 PM
(07-03-2013 01:54 PM)5yrup Wrote:  It could be worse! I spent the day fretting over whether or not I left my wallet in my other pants or on one of the buses I ride to work

Oops

Coke machines now take debit/credit! I was impressed. Sort of.
I hope you found your wallet in a safe place Smile

You're right; It could have been worse. I could be completely broke. I'm still mad about my shoes. I hate my sock getting wet.

*First world problems*

07-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Re: Ranting corner
The fact I'm stuck working while y'all are having fun Tongue
07-03-2013, 02:15 PM
(07-03-2013 02:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The fact I'm stuck working while y'all are having fun Tongue
Presently at work! I just have an awesome gig going for me at work. Nothing beats a boss telling you to "do what ever you want on the computer" between calls and meetings.

Also, fuck this crick in my neck from awkward work posture and sleeping at an odd angle! Censored

Drinking Beverage Enjoy your daily dose of syrup! And coffee. Don't forget the coffee.
07-03-2013, 02:21 PM
(07-03-2013 02:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  The fact I'm stuck working while y'all are having fun Tongue
Aww, sorry, Hobbitgirl

Sad

There will still be fun to be had when you're out of work Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post