Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
19-03-2013, 12:47 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(19-03-2013 11:53 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  I want to be beautiful.

Gain weight.
If I was to gain weight, lose my thigh gap, and gain an actual stomach I'd be happy. Getting rid of my binge-purge ordeal would have to be the first thing that I would have to do, in order to complete this goal. Honestly, getting this addiction to leave has to be the hardest thing that I have ever dealt with before.

Have a pretty smile.
Let my braces straighten out my teeth and then go in to get veneers over my horrible discolored places. The discoloration came from some health issues as a child and they will never go away.

Feel good about myself.
Speak positively about myself. Feel proud of myself and actually realized when I have done something good.

I just want to love myself and be beautiful, but honestly, I think that may be a bit too much to ask.

One man's opinion:

The way a woman feels about herself and others,
the way she carries herself,
the way she expresses herself,
the interest she shows in all about her,
will make her beautiful.

Really.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2013, 12:49 PM

Gain weight.
If I was to gain weight, lose my thigh gap, and gain an actual stomach I'd be happy. Getting rid of my binge-purge ordeal would have to be the first thing that I would have to do, in order to complete this goal. Honestly, getting this addiction to leave has to be the hardest thing that I have ever dealt with before.

Have a pretty smile.
Let my braces straighten out my teeth and then go in to get veneers over my horrible discolored places. The discoloration came from some health issues as a child and they will never go away.

Feel good about myself.
Speak positively about myself. Feel proud of myself and actually realized when I have done something good.

I just want to love myself and be beautiful, but honestly, I think that may be a bit too much to ask.
Work on making the inside beautiful and the outside always follows.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
19-03-2013, 03:13 PM
(19-03-2013 12:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Gain weight.

Have a pretty smile.

Feel good about myself.

I doubt that you can make a humans insides beautiful. Have you seen in there, it's ugly and disgusting inside us!

... But that goes for most creatures.

If you rearrange everything to be neat and symmetrical and without all the disgusting liquids n' shit, I am fairly certain that before long, the outside will be rotting...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-03-2013, 05:11 PM
(19-03-2013 12:49 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Gain weight.

Have a pretty smile.

Feel good about myself.

Drinking Beverage Depends. I know a lot of strikingly beautiful people who have awesome personalities but they are completely ugly.

I know a couple of people who changed the outside first, and then because of it, the inside felt more compelled to be as beautiful. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
19-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Just a side note...I agree with the above...be a beautiful person on the inside and it will show on the outside.

Purging won't help your teeth any...stomach acids are hard on the tooth enamel. Another reason to stop that. Big Grin

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
20-03-2013, 05:07 AM
Embassies. Censored

If you sound sleepier than I do at 10.30am, while you are at work and I am still in my pyjamas, one of us isn't doing it right and I'm almost positive it isn't me.

Also, if you (another you), speak your own language with an accent (the dumbest one, from the Eastern part of the country), you've kinda lost the right to throw English words and expressions at me (esp. when those are the names of papers I have to get in bloody Bulgaria, so a fat lot of good are the English names gonna do me). Plus, chances are, my English is way better than yours will ever be, punk.

Like I said, embassies and the lazy, stupid folk who "work" there. No

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
20-03-2013, 11:26 AM
Why can I never seem to get my mind of either hurting myself or hating myself.
Can I please be happy for once?!

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

20-03-2013, 11:28 AM
(19-03-2013 12:47 PM)Chas Wrote:  The way a woman feels about herself and others,
the way she carries herself,
the way she expresses herself,
the interest she shows in all about her,
will make her beautiful.
This just made its way onto my blog.
http://trisar4htops.wordpress.com/

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

20-03-2013, 11:33 AM
(20-03-2013 11:26 AM)legendoflink Wrote:  Why can I never seem to get my mind of either hurting myself or hating myself.
Can I please be happy for once?!

[Image: xW1AEh4.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
20-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Having to see the same "friends" on facebook day in, day out. I just do not like the way the new new timeline works. Am getting tired of some of the mugs I see staring at me every single day. I don't mind some of them, but others I'd actually like to unfriend (but can't, would be rude) and having to see them every day annoys me to no end. Urgh.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."