Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
20-03-2013, 02:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I put hair product on my toothbrush today, hella distracted...
Its that Fkn spiking glue, gross.

I Heart Qualia Soup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2013, 02:48 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2013 10:38 AM by Peanut.)
(20-03-2013 02:43 PM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  I put hair product on my toothbrush today, hella distracted...
Its that Fkn spiking glue, gross.
Bummer... Blink YUCK!

At least you didn't put toothpaste in your hair??

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
20-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Having to get my 3rd replacement phone (4 phones total) since January.
20-03-2013, 03:10 PM
(20-03-2013 02:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Having to get my 3rd replacement phone (4 phones total) since January.

Buy an iPhone, because we ALL know those things never break.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Re: Ranting corner
My mobile provider doesn't carry iPhone.
20-03-2013, 05:10 PM
(20-03-2013 02:36 PM)Vera Wrote:  Having to see the same "friends" on facebook day in, day out. I just do not like the way the new new timeline works. Am getting tired of some of the mugs I see staring at me every single day. I don't mind some of them, but others I'd actually like to unfriend (but can't, would be rude) and having to see them every day annoys me to no end. Urgh.
Did a major cleanup on Facebook the other day...time to ride off into the sunset when it comes to some people. With some others I just changed how much of their stuff I see.

Wasn't trying to be rude, I got rid of the bulk of the Godsquad. It was time.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-03-2013, 05:43 PM
Dear headphones,

Y u never stay in one piece for more than just a couple of months?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
20-03-2013, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 20-03-2013 11:12 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I loaded the book of Mormon onto my Ipad Nano, have barely gotten through Nephi 1 without feeling tortured by "And it came to pass," and my brain was literally blocking out what came next because of it being in there so often. -.- It also made me realize that my own bible (The Old King James version of The Holy Bible) could have done this with me without me even noticing.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
20-03-2013, 11:16 PM
I no longer wander why I'm easily distracted.
21-03-2013, 02:53 AM
(20-03-2013 05:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Did a major cleanup on Facebook the other day...time to ride off into the sunset when it comes to some people. With some others I just changed how much of their stuff I see.

Wasn't trying to be rude, I got rid of the bulk of the Godsquad. It was time.
Glad to see I didn't perish in the purge Tongue

Mine are supposedly kept to a minimum and are subject to regular cleansing and yet I seem to accumulate people I don't really want there. I think I need to work on my ability to say "no" (or lack thereof). Or I can just limit the audience for my posts and restrict some folk. But I don't want to - my life's an open book (written in invisible ink Angel ).

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user