Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-06-2012, 07:38 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Stupid earmuffs and his stupid forum mafia game. Stupid KC and his attention whoring for rep points. Stupid theists coming here and harshing my mellow. Stupid creationists... which all reduces to: MOTHERFUCKERS STOP PICKING ON MY GWYNNIES!!! Sadcryface2

There. I feel better. Always best to get to the root of the problem.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
15-06-2012, 11:50 AM
(15-06-2012 07:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stupid earmuffs and his stupid forum mafia game. Stupid KC and his attention whoring for rep points. Stupid theists coming here and harshing my mellow. Stupid creationists... which all reduces to: MOTHERFUCKERS STOP PICKING ON MY GWYNNIES!!! Sadcryface2

Sounds to me like someone needs to puff some gungy.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
15-06-2012, 12:12 PM
(15-06-2012 11:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 07:38 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Stupid earmuffs and his stupid forum mafia game. Stupid KC and his attention whoring for rep points. Stupid theists coming here and harshing my mellow. Stupid creationists... which all reduces to: MOTHERFUCKERS STOP PICKING ON MY GWYNNIES!!! Sadcryface2

Sounds to me like someone needs to puff some gungy.
No. Mofos need to get offa my Gwynnies.

living word
15-06-2012, 12:15 PM
Who is on Gwynnies?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-06-2012, 12:41 PM
(15-06-2012 12:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who is on Gwynnies?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...tweet.html for one. Grrr... mofos always looking for a platform... of course - Blush - I adore that poor girl way too much, but still!

living word
15-06-2012, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 15-06-2012 05:19 PM by Leerob.)
<rant>
This was a horrible horrible week!!!
Our Teamlead left the company (contract over) so we did not have a teamlead.
The other mentor in my team has joined a different, temporary project.
Now in my team I have the Ralf and the Tracy. Both are not Newbies anymore AT ALL but both are unable to work on their own for more than 30 minutes at a time. The Ralf even less, I pretty much helping his with half of the issues he gets. He should be able to resolve them all without my help and only ask at very special or new things.
Apart from these two problem people we also got two Newbies on Monday.
Now part of my job as a Mentor is one-on-one sessions where I help, check how they resolve stuff and answer questions. These are normally about an hour long.
So I had an hour one on one everyday with one of the newbies while trying to get mentors of other teams to take the second newbie. Also I had to do one on ones with the Ralf because he is like one step away from being fired and we are always trying to get the people fit (although I believe he is a lost case because he always asks the same shit).
On top of the ongoing one on ones I was running and rotating like a propeller all the time, because when there was no one on one, I had four people constantly asking stuff while I tried to do the other part of my job, which is the same they have. I still have to reach the targets that everyone reaches, but I have to do that while being constantly interrupted because there is no teamlead and no second mentor.
Also I had to go to a few meetings, constantly be in contact with tech and the other teamleads.
I pretty much had to take over because otherwise my team would have drowned. So this week I was doing my normal job + Mentor + a lot of shit that a teamlead would normally do.
And on Thursday I had a meeting with the vendor about my recent aplication for teamlead. Told me that my application was not good enough. FUCK YOU!!! Stick your nose out of your fucking office once a day and see me managing the team YOU did not supply with a lead!!!
I feel insulted.
Now once a month we have an oscar going to one of the emplyees. People are nominated by coworkers. And we have a surprizeprice where you are nominated by Teamleads. I was on the surprize price list, which is indeed kinda cool, on the other hand > SEE what I do, and judge by that, and not only by what some others write and may not fulfill. I am not great in advertising myself but I am great in doing my job and in addition managing that team without being trained or hired for it, just out of the fact that noone else would do it.
FUCKERS!!!

And just to round this up, after the wedding I changed my name (last year) and it took my german bank "Postbank" until last month to actually set up the new surname and to send me a atm card with the correct name. I am living in Ireland, and you might think these brainiacs would think a bit further but no, they send me a letter, asking me to drop by at any Postbank I like to sign something, to show my signature and passport. I have to do this in person, it is not possible to send a letter! BRAINS
And this is topped by me being behind with paying stuff because it is imfuckingpossible to set up that stupid shit atm card on that stupid shit card reader they make everyone BUY to use onlinebanking (for TAN method). Now I have to call them on Monday from Irish mobile to german payline and get them to friggin set up this shit so I can after all pay that shit!

I swear, one day I will just explode like one of the creepers in minecraft. Just explode and destroy everthing around me 5 meters in all directions.
</rant>

wow this felt good

EDIT: I just realized that I can only say "fuck" about this week. I just tried to talk about it normally to Malleus and all that comes out of my mouth is "Fuuuck fuck fuuck"

So sorry for the ton of swearing, after all I am not intimidating any of you guys and we are in the ranting corner, eh

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 3 users Like Leerob's post
15-06-2012, 05:40 PM
(15-06-2012 05:15 PM)Leela Wrote:  <rant>
This was a horrible horrible week!!!
Our Teamlead left the company (contract over) so we did not have a teamlead.
The other mentor in my team has joined a different, temporary project.
Now in my team I have the Ralf and the Tracy. Both are not Newbies anymore AT ALL but both are unable to work on their own for more than 30 minutes at a time. The Ralf even less, I pretty much helping his with half of the issues he gets. He should be able to resolve them all without my help and only ask at very special or new things.
Apart from these two problem people we also got two Newbies on Monday.
Now part of my job as a Mentor is one-on-one sessions where I help, check how they resolve stuff and answer questions. These are normally about an hour long.
So I had an hour one on one everyday with one of the newbies while trying to get mentors of other teams to take the second newbie. Also I had to do one on ones with the Ralf because he is like one step away from being fired and we are always trying to get the people fit (although I believe he is a lost case because he always asks the same shit).
On top of the ongoing one on ones I was running and rotating like a propeller all the time, because when there was no one on one, I had four people constantly asking stuff while I tried to do the other part of my job, which is the same they have. I still have to reach the targets that everyone reaches, but I have to do that while being constantly interrupted because there is no teamlead and no second mentor.
Also I had to go to a few meetings, constantly be in contact with tech and the other teamleads.
I pretty much had to take over because otherwise my team would have drowned. So this week I was doing my normal job + Mentor + a lot of shit that a teamlead would normally do.
And on Thursday I had a meeting with the vendor about my recent aplication for teamlead. Told me that my application was not good enough. FUCK YOU!!! Stick your nose out of your fucking office once a day and see me managing the team YOU did not supply with a lead!!!
I feel insulted.
Now once a month we have an oscar going to one of the emplyees. People are nominated by coworkers. And we have a surprizeprice where you are nominated by Teamleads. I was on the surprize price list, which is indeed kinda cool, on the other hand > SEE what I do, and judge by that, and not only by what some others write and may not fulfill. I am not great in advertising myself but I am great in doing my job and in addition managing that team without being trained or hired for it, just out of the fact that noone else would do it.
FUCKERS!!!

And just to round this up, after the wedding I changed my name (last year) and it took my german bank "Postbank" until last month to actually set up the new surname and to send me a atm card with the correct name. I am living in Ireland, and you might think these brainiacs would think a bit further but no, they send me a letter, asking me to drop by at any Postbank I like to sign something, to show my signature and passport. I have to do this in person, it is not possible to send a letter! BRAINS
And this is topped by me being behind with paying stuff because it is imfuckingpossible to set up that stupid shit atm card on that stupid shit card reader they make everyone BUY to use onlinebanking (for TAN method). Now I have to call them on Monday from Irish mobile to german payline and get them to friggin set up this shit so I can after all pay that shit!

I swear, one day I will just explode like one of the creepers in minecraft. Just explode and destroy everthing around me 5 meters in all directions.
</rant>

wow this felt good

EDIT: I just realized that I can only say "fuck" about this week. I just tried to talk about it normally to Malleus and all that comes out of my mouth is "Fuuuck fuck fuuck"

So sorry for the ton of swearing, after all I am not intimidating any of you guys and we are in the ranting corner, eh
Don't fucking worry about fucking swearing I've fucking said fuck more fucking times in this fucking post than you have in this entire fucking thread. So Its all fucking good. Big Grin

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
15-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Quote:Our Teamlead left the company (contract over) so we did not have a teamlead.
You company management is fucked up. A contractor as team lead?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
15-06-2012, 05:48 PM
(15-06-2012 05:40 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Don't fucking worry about fucking swearing I've fucking said fuck more fucking times in this fucking post than you have in this entire fucking thread. So Its all fucking good. Big Grin
Fuckin' A, man.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
15-06-2012, 08:12 PM
(15-06-2012 12:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 12:15 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Who is on Gwynnies?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/20...tweet.html for one. Grrr... mofos always looking for a platform... of course - Blush - I adore that poor girl way too much, but still!
They all need to get over themselves. Talk about overly sensitive. Sheesh!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post