Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
22-03-2013, 04:48 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Sheesh... I hope this is the last of the computer repairs. Has to be - I've replaced everything on it now - the only thing left would be to just get a new one. Dodgy

Guess I didn't notice the screen was slightly more dim than it should be.... maybe I just thought my eyes were going bad. New screen is really bright. Shy

Whoo hoo!! 401 pages... now that's a rant. Wink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2013, 05:21 PM
(22-03-2013 12:34 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  A secret happens on the 6th! Tongue

A secret huh?

rendezvous' with Near likely aren't that secret.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
22-03-2013, 05:57 PM
"His gaze traveled over her like a lazy stream on a hot summer day."
and
"He was a walking, talking sexual fantasy."

Oh, mammy! Do I know how to have fun on a Friday night or what. [Image: shakinghead.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
22-03-2013, 06:24 PM
(22-03-2013 05:57 PM)Vera Wrote:  "His gaze traveled over her like a lazy stream on a hot summer day."
and
"He was a walking, talking sexual fantasy."

Oh, mammy! Do I know how to have fun on a Friday night or what. [Image: shakinghead.gif]
Oh man.....I'm sorry girl. I'd buy you a drink if I could.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
22-03-2013, 06:38 PM
(22-03-2013 06:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh man.....I'm sorry girl. I'd buy you a drink if I could.
Worst part is, all my babies are in the next room, just waiting to be poured into a glass, but I kinda overdid it with the plan for this book and don't have time for a single drink. And I so want one Weeping

[Image: bacardi2.jpg][Image: bacardi-rhum-ambre-gold-z.jpg]

But come June or thereabouts, I'm so gonna be... well, I still gonna be working my ass off, probably, but a totally different type of work, no vampires, no willies and no horny women. Ah, that'll be heaven.... Angel

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
22-03-2013, 06:47 PM
(22-03-2013 06:38 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-03-2013 06:24 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Oh man.....I'm sorry girl. I'd buy you a drink if I could.
Worst part is, all my babies are in the next room, just waiting to be poured into a glass, but I kinda overdid it with the plan for this book and don't have time for a single drink. And I so want one Weeping

[Image: bacardi2.jpg][Image: bacardi-rhum-ambre-gold-z.jpg]

But come June or thereabouts, I'm so gonna be... well, I still gonna be working my ass off, probably, but a totally different type of work, no vampires, no willies and no horny women. Ah, that'll be heaven.... Angel
That sounds AWESOME! That looks delicious btw. I'm gonna have to come join -you- for a drink! Tongue

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
22-03-2013, 07:18 PM
(22-03-2013 06:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  That sounds AWESOME! That looks delicious btw. I'm gonna have to come join -you- for a drink! Tongue
Hopefully awesome... Welcome... come... when... back... more... merrier... me... bed. [Image: yawn.gif]

22-03-2013, 08:20 PM
Why do I have to have relatives that are such fucking bigoted religious assholes! Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored Censored

22-03-2013, 08:44 PM
People are outside my room and they wont be quite.

I am quite discontented at this development.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
22-03-2013, 10:57 PM
So on my facebook this christian goes on a RANT about the sins of gay people. And then when he is painted into a corner his response is....

• Notat all it has been a game all along because I never take anything
    serious. I play video games, what do you expect from a gamer.
  • Am I good or what

What the fuck? Talk about giving gamers a bad name. Also....he is an ER nurse. Scary right? I know!