24-03-2013, 01:50 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Can almost wish for god's existence. Then I'd have somebody to yell at. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2013, 03:47 PM
The fact that all the people who actually mean something to me are spread all over the world. I go travelling, meet some great people and then leave, usually - never to see them again. And I'm about to do it again. Why do I keep doing this to myself?! I keep telling myself it gets easier every new time I do it... but it doesn't. Sadcryface

Maybe this time everybody I meet will suck big time...

(Sorry 'bout that, FB will do that to you.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
24-03-2013, 05:29 PM
(24-03-2013 03:47 PM)Vera Wrote:  The fact that all the people who actually mean something to me are spread all over the world. I go travelling, meet some great people and then leave, usually - never to see them again. And I'm about to do it again. Why do I keep doing this to myself?! I keep telling myself it gets easier every new time I do it... but it doesn't. Sadcryface

Maybe this time everybody I meet will suck big time...

(Sorry 'bout that, FB will do that to you.)

Oh lord, I'm just a soul who'se intentions are good, oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood. ...

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
24-03-2013, 05:34 PM
(24-03-2013 05:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Oh lord, I'm just a soul who'se intentions are good, oh Lord please don't let me be misunderstood. ...

Lady sings the soundtrack of my life (such as this life is)... much better than I ever could.

(Great interpretation, btw. Of course, everything sounds even better and more soulful in the small hours of the night, at least to me.)

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
24-03-2013, 07:57 PM
I gotta pay in for my state taxes this year. This sucks. I chose not to claim anything during the year so I could have more money in each of my checks. The whole year, I expected to not get anything, but now that it's finally here and I confirmed how much I'm getting back from Federal, I'm just stressed. BUT, I'm glad I chose to file them myself this year and not using a company to do them; I would have had to pay even more.

Undecided

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-03-2013, 08:00 PM
Big plus in TX - no state income tax.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
24-03-2013, 08:19 PM
(24-03-2013 08:00 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Big plus in TX - no state income tax.
I'm jealous Angry

I'm still getting a few hundred from Federal, but I gotta pay a third of that to State... If I didn't have to pay the state, I would be happy right now. Drinking Beverage

= )

EDIT: Not quite a "third," but close enough.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-03-2013, 08:35 PM (This post was last modified: 24-03-2013 08:42 PM by Lienda Bella.)
When I was a child, Bs, Cs and Ds were pretty. These days, having B and under are what's beauty. Thick girls are called "fat" now, even though many defiantly are not. I'm fat, and trying to waste my time being smaller hipped, I see.
25-03-2013, 04:23 AM
Perth has crap internet!

25-03-2013, 05:43 AM
Li3k d00d, u don no n.e. thing about crap net. OMG LOL last nite I cudnt even logon 2 facebook Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post