Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
27-03-2013, 12:53 AM
Ranting corner
(27-03-2013 12:12 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I can't sleep. It's 2:07am and I have to be to work at 6am. That means I have to be up at 5 to get ready. (Really, I just brush my hair and teeth and spend the rest of that hour "waking up" and mumbling to myself, "Fuck! It's early. Why didn't you just go to bed at 8 pm? You're cranky; You should eat something. I don't want to eat; I don't have time!")

EFF! I'm ranting 3 hours before I have to wake up. Sure wish I had someone around to comfort me.

Okay. I'm done.

Lay down on your back and focus on your breath, try to mimic/imagine the ocean shore waves with it.

With every breath count from 99 to 1 imagining the numbers as if they were a sign or a drawing. At the same time scan your body slowly from toes to head visualizing every muscle and letting go of any tension you may be causing to it,

If this doesn't work, then you can think about me until 6! :D lol!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(27-03-2013 12:53 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  
(27-03-2013 12:12 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I can't sleep. It's 2:07am and I have to be to work at 6am. That means I have to be up at 5 to get ready. (Really, I just brush my hair and teeth and spend the rest of that hour "waking up" and mumbling to myself, "Fuck! It's early. Why didn't you just go to bed at 8 pm? You're cranky; You should eat something. I don't want to eat; I don't have time!")

EFF! I'm ranting 3 hours before I have to wake up. Sure wish I had someone around to comfort me.

Okay. I'm done.

Lay down on your back and focus on your breath, try to mimic/imagine the ocean shore waves with it.

With every breath count from 99 to 1 imagining the numbers as if they were a sign or a drawing. At the same time scan your body slowly from toes to head visualizing every muscle and letting go of any tension you may be causing to it,

If this doesn't work, then you can think about me until 6! Big Grin lol!

Or you know... just close your eyes and go to sleep...

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
27-03-2013, 09:20 AM
(27-03-2013 09:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(27-03-2013 12:53 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  Lay down on your back and focus on your breath, try to mimic/imagine the ocean shore waves with it.

Or you know... just close your eyes and go to sleep...

Or you know... take a massive bong hit and go to sleep...

Frankie de la Cunto
[+] 4 users Like frankiej's post
27-03-2013, 09:23 AM
(26-03-2013 03:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Meh, everyone says how good NZ is but I'm not a fan.
When I manage to make my way around the world I might see it, but at the moment... ehhhh.

So my flatmates are great. One's from up north a bit and another is from Netherlands, and the girl that is suppose to move in isn't going to move in till the 29th or some shit. But she's bringing a cat so not really keen on that but w/e.
It's nice to be living with some intelligent people that like to talk about actual decent things rather then omg this celeb like totally had sex with this othe.. oh look a balloon!

Yeah, I get that. The old adage of the grass being greener on th...SQUIRREL!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
27-03-2013, 10:17 AM
(27-03-2013 12:53 AM)Weeeeee_Zard Wrote:  

Okay. I'm done.

She wants to sleep...not have nightmares Wink Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
27-03-2013, 10:30 AM
Now I'm just cranky Peanut today Blush

Oh, well. It's a new day and stuff. I will manage. (There's always naps...) Smile

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
27-03-2013, 01:24 PM
I procrastinate too much.

Fuck you procrastination, I would end your existence today......but I lack the proper motivation.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
27-03-2013, 01:31 PM
(27-03-2013 01:24 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I procrastinate too much.

Fuck you procrastination, I would end your existence today......but I lack the proper motivation.

Try thinking of all the disasters that might be heading your way if you don't work ultra hard right now Smile
27-03-2013, 01:40 PM
(27-03-2013 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-03-2013 01:24 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I procrastinate too much.

Try thinking of all the disasters that might be heading your way if you don't work ultra hard right now Smile

Alright, I will leave myself a message:

"R4pture iz coming. Do hom3work nao."

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-03-2013, 01:45 PM
(27-03-2013 01:40 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  "R4pture iz coming. Do hom3work não."

Fixt.

As for my rant - is the editor/source thingamy gone forever? Wasn't perfect but had some features which this one doesn't. Angry

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user