Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
28-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Re: Ranting corner
I really should find a job where all I have to do is sit around on my butt all day. At least for a while :P
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 09:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Find two while you are at it, HG, I'd like one too.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
28-03-2013, 09:17 PM
Re: Ranting corner
I'll totally include you! Lol.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
28-03-2013, 09:47 PM
(28-03-2013 11:50 AM)Vera Wrote:  The vast majority of (male) members of this forum seem to need to get laid. Stat. [Image: shakinghead.gif]

Over and out.

I question this social saying "you need to get laid".
How would getting laid in any way shape or form change my life to a point where I'm a complete different, better, person?
It would do absolutely nothing to change my life.

So to you I ask, why?

@HG, make it 3 please.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-03-2013, 09:52 PM
WTF is happening here with all these "I am Christ" psychos? It's not like these people are arguing about the existence of God, they claim to be God! WTAMF*!

*just coined - What The All Mighty Fuck Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-03-2013, 02:56 AM
(28-03-2013 09:47 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I question this social saying "you need to get laid".
How would getting laid in any way shape or form change my life to a point where I'm a complete different, better, person?
It would do absolutely nothing to change my life.

So to you I ask, why?
In your case muffsy, you're the bestest person you could ever be. So it doesn't apply to you.

In other cases it might change my life and save me some inanity. And then again, it might not.

Either way, good to see you back.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 06:39 AM
Quote:In your case muffsy, you're the bestest person you could ever be. So it doesn't apply to you.

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

In other news I AM IN LOVE!

[Image: monowheel-portrait-0707.jpg]

The monowheel, not the dude.
I want one!! I don't give an actual fuck about anything else right now, I WANT A MONOWHEEL!

[Image: url-14.jpeg]

God damn, I'm always short a garage, a welding machine and the ability to use said welding machine when I need one the most.
It's on my to-do list, learn to weld.
But anyway, I have decided I want a monowheel, so come this time ohhh wait.. I wanna go to Sweden next year.. ok, come this time in 2 years I will be cursing the streets of where ever in my monowheel.

•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Bitches better be ready.

29-03-2013, 06:48 AM
And OMG I'm a fucking genius.
So I was thinking about my future monowheel and how they're relatively hard to turn which I was thinking would make it hard to get it road registered and stuff so I could drive it on the road to and from work/uni/whatever.

And then it hit me: What if instead of one wheel, two skinnier wheels side by side? That way it works on the same principle as a tank with tracks. You want to turn one way you need only decrease the speed of one of the wheels and it should turn.
Add to the fact it would lean like a motorbike and I think it'd be entirely doable.

OHhh think, me with the worlds first road legal monowheel.

29-03-2013, 06:54 AM
(29-03-2013 06:48 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And OMG I'm a fucking genius.
So I was thinking about my future monowheel and how they're relatively hard to turn which I was thinking would make it hard to get it road registered and stuff so I could drive it on the road to and from work/uni/whatever.

And then it hit me: What if instead of one wheel, two skinnier wheels side by side? That way it works on the same principle as a tank with tracks. You want to turn one way you need only decrease the speed of one of the wheels and it should turn.
Add to the fact it would lean like a motorbike and I think it'd be entirely doable.

OHhh think, me with the worlds first road legal monowheel.

With two wheels it's no longer a monowheel.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-03-2013, 07:10 AM
Yes, thank you for that brilliant insight Chas, I'm sure there were many a younger audience who were not aware of that...

If you put them side by side and they're tin enough, it doesn't matter, the general principle of a gyroscopic motorbike thingy is still there.