Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-03-2013, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 05:17 PM by Vera.)
RE: Ranting corner
There aren't words... there simply aren't words...

Their bodies found a rhythm as ancient as time, and they climbed together through every barrier that separated them. As he loved her with his body, she knew with a fierce certainty that he also loved her with his heart. It could be no other way, and the knowledge catapulted her over the top. Together, they touched creation.
I feel like someone just threw up in my head. There isn't enough alcohol in the world...

[Image: Wh9jL.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
29-03-2013, 05:09 PM
(29-03-2013 05:02 PM)Vera Wrote:  There aren't words... there simply aren't words...

Their bodies found a rhythm as ancient as time, and they climbed together through every barrier that separated them. As he loved her with his body, she knew with a fierce certainty that he also loved her with his heart. It could be no other way, and the knowledge catapulted her over the top. Together, they touched creation.
I fee like someone just threw up in my head. There isn't enough alcohol in the world...

Oh just ate a late lunch...now I feel totally...yucky...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2013, 05:09 PM
How beautiful...Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-03-2013, 06:24 PM
(29-03-2013 05:02 PM)Vera Wrote:  There aren't words... there simply aren't words...

I feel like someone just threw up in my head. There isn't enough alcohol in the world...

The problem with writers in general is that they try too hard.

Rather then saying something like "he picked up the ball" they extend it out beyond belief with a whole lot of bullshit like "as he elongated his sensual arms the wind gentle blew through his hair, the sun, shinning off of his golden cleanly shaven face, there was a moment where all life stood still, in that moment as he elongated his towards the small shinny aqua sphere, his long boney fingers moving seemingly on their own as they extend around the mysteries spherical object and with one shift motion the boney fingers tightly force themselves onto the ball, gripping it tightly, followed by the retraction of his sensual golden arms".
Total bs.
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
29-03-2013, 06:34 PM
(29-03-2013 06:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  

The problem with writers in general is that they try too hard.

Rather then saying something like "he picked up the ball" they extend it out beyond belief with a whole lot of bullshit like "as he elongated his sensual arms the wind gentle blew through his hair, the sun, shinning off of his golden cleanly shaven face, there was a moment where all life stood still, in that moment as he elongated his towards the small shinny aqua sphere, his long boney fingers moving seemingly on their own as they extend around the mysteries spherical object and with one shift motion the boney fingers tightly force themselves onto the ball, gripping it tightly, followed by the retraction of his sensual golden arms".
Total bs.

Wow you did it. That was a huge turn off. :/

Won't my husband be dissappointed when he gets home from work tonight at midnight. I'll be in bed trying to sleep off the memory of terrible words meant to be erotic. Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2013, 06:38 PM
Okay, that settles it. Now I really have to leave this forum. For good. Looks like I've fucked up half of you real bad and the other half are throwing up their lunches left and right. I just can't take the blame. Weeping

[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
29-03-2013, 06:47 PM
It's okay Vera...we should know better by now not to click on those spoiler buttons. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-03-2013, 06:53 PM
What? Nooo, that wasn't suppose to be erotic.

Do you want erotic? Because I will give you erotic? Fine, you asked for it!

Their eyes locked from across the room, staring at each other like a deer in a cars headlights. A small smile beamed across her face as she slowly slid the left strap of her bra from her shoulder followed by the right shoulder. She stood before him, holding her bra to cover her subtle breasts. She tilted her head to the side and softly spoke, "what are you waiting for?" followed by a small grin. His eyes widened as he foolishly fumbled hastenly with the buckle on his jeans. Finally after a short moment of embarrassment he dropped his jeans, letting them fall around his ankles.
"Do you have the money?" she asks in a polite manner.
The man leans down and pulls a hundred dollar bill from his jean pockets and places it on the bed.
"You are under arrest for the act of engaging in prostitution, you have the right to remain silent" she said firmly with a smile.
The man stood there, jeans around his ankles in just his black boxer shorts. He smiled after a short moment and let out a little laugh, "oh I see, kinky are we" he said with a grin.
A loud thump filled the small motel room as the room flew open and slammed against the wall. The man looked just in time to see two large African American police officers entering the room, their glocks and badges held up.
Paniced, the man goes to run towards the half naked lady but his jeans around his ankles restrict his movement, he loses balance and trips, slamming his face hard against a bed side cabinet. The corner of the cabinet pierces his skull and digs hard into his brain, killing him instantly.

there's your erotic story.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-03-2013, 07:17 PM
(29-03-2013 06:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's okay Vera...we should know better by now not to click on those spoiler buttons. Tongue

Yeah, but who can resist clicking a spoiler button. You know, forbidden fruit and all that jams Tongue

29-03-2013, 07:24 PM
(29-03-2013 07:17 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  It's okay Vera...we should know better by now not to click on those spoiler buttons. Tongue

Yeah, but who can resist clicking a spoiler button. You know, forbidden fruit and all that jams Tongue

Spoil me and tell me WHERE THE HELL is the spoiler button when replying...pretty please? I wanna use it too. Weeping

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce