Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
29-03-2013, 07:28 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2013 07:31 PM by Vosur.)
RE: Ranting corner
(29-03-2013 07:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Spoil me and tell me WHERE THE HELL is the spoiler button when replying...pretty please? I wanna use it too. Weeping
All of them are broken anyway thanks to certain people who screwed around with the forum software. Drinking Beverage

You can do it without using a button in the following way:

Code:
[spoiler]Example[/spoiler]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2013, 07:31 PM
(29-03-2013 07:28 PM)Vosur Wrote:  The buttons are all broken anyway thanks to certain people who screwed around with the forum software. Drinking Beverage
In all fairness to certain people, whoever they may be, there never was a spoiler button and we've always had to do manually. Just sayin' Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2013, 07:41 PM
(29-03-2013 07:28 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 07:24 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Spoil me and tell me WHERE THE HELL is the spoiler button when replying...pretty please? I wanna use it too. Weeping
All of them are broken anyway thanks to certain people who screwed around with the forum software. Drinking Beverage

You can do it without using a button in the following way:

Code:
[spoiler]Example[/spoiler]

Thanks V!

Bowing

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
29-03-2013, 07:44 PM
(29-03-2013 06:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What? Nooo, that wasn't suppose to be erotic.

Do you want erotic? Because I will give you erotic? Fine, you asked for it!

Their eyes locked from across the room, staring at each other like a deer in a cars headlights. A small smile beamed across her face as she slowly slid the left strap of her bra from her shoulder followed by the right shoulder. She stood before him, holding her bra to cover her subtle breasts. She tilted her head to the side and softly spoke, "what are you waiting for?" followed by a small grin. His eyes widened as he foolishly fumbled hastenly with the buckle on his jeans. Finally after a short moment of embarrassment he dropped his jeans, letting them fall around his ankles.
"Do you have the money?" she asks in a polite manner.
The man leans down and pulls a hundred dollar bill from his jean pockets and places it on the bed.
"You are under arrest for the act of engaging in prostitution, you have the right to remain silent" she said firmly with a smile.
The man stood there, jeans around his ankles in just his black boxer shorts. He smiled after a short moment and let out a little laugh, "oh I see, kinky are we" he said with a grin.
A loud thump filled the small motel room as the room flew open and slammed against the wall. The man looked just in time to see two large African American police officers entering the room, their glocks and badges held up.
Paniced, the man goes to run towards the half naked lady but his jeans around his ankles restrict his movement, he loses balance and trips, slamming his face hard against a bed side cabinet. The corner of the cabinet pierces his skull and digs hard into his brain, killing him instantly.

there's your erotic story.

What the hell is a subtle breast? Why wouod a tit need to be coy? Supple. A breast is supple!

That alone was a turn off...syntax errors make me twitch.
He held her tightly not wanting to let go, not wanting to return to his workaday life. He watched her sleeping form and mused about his life without her in it. As though reading his mind, she stirred then shimmied down his body, wrapped her arms around his waist and lowered her mouth over him...

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2013, 07:53 PM
(29-03-2013 07:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 06:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What? Nooo, that wasn't suppose to be erotic.

Do you want erotic? Because I will give you erotic? Fine, you asked for it!

Their eyes locked from across the room, staring at each other like a deer in a cars headlights. A small smile beamed across her face as she slowly slid the left strap of her bra from her shoulder followed by the right shoulder. She stood before him, holding her bra to cover her subtle breasts. She tilted her head to the side and softly spoke, "what are you waiting for?" followed by a small grin. His eyes widened as he foolishly fumbled hastenly with the buckle on his jeans. Finally after a short moment of embarrassment he dropped his jeans, letting them fall around his ankles.
"Do you have the money?" she asks in a polite manner.
The man leans down and pulls a hundred dollar bill from his jean pockets and places it on the bed.
"You are under arrest for the act of engaging in prostitution, you have the right to remain silent" she said firmly with a smile.
The man stood there, jeans around his ankles in just his black boxer shorts. He smiled after a short moment and let out a little laugh, "oh I see, kinky are we" he said with a grin.
A loud thump filled the small motel room as the room flew open and slammed against the wall. The man looked just in time to see two large African American police officers entering the room, their glocks and badges held up.
Paniced, the man goes to run towards the half naked lady but his jeans around his ankles restrict his movement, he loses balance and trips, slamming his face hard against a bed side cabinet. The corner of the cabinet pierces his skull and digs hard into his brain, killing him instantly.

there's your erotic story.

What the hell is a subtle breast? Why wouod a tit need to be coy? Supple. A breast is supple!

He held her tightly not wanting to let go, not wanting to return to his workaday life. He watched her sleeping form and mused about his life without her in it. As though reading his mind, she stirred then shimmied down his body, wrapped her arms around his waist and lowered her mouth over him...

Yea I meant supple.
I'm playing the gay card here, can you really blame me?

[Image: oscar.png]
29-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Good, then I won't have to say I'm also not into snuff.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

29-03-2013, 08:17 PM
(29-03-2013 07:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 07:44 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What the hell is a subtle breast? Why wouod a tit need to be coy? Supple. A breast is supple!

Yea I meant supple.
I'm playing the gay card here, can you really blame me?

Perhaps you need to be dealt a new deck then...?

I kid, I kid.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
29-03-2013, 09:50 PM
What the hell is snuff?

[Image: oscar.png]
30-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Throughout the news here (Netherlands and Belgium), there are reports of hundreds of young adults (16 and up) who were raised muslim, travelling to Syria and fighting in the civil war.

And then they die.
Because they think it wlll be like an actual Call of Duty.

Darwinism at work.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post
30-03-2013, 06:05 AM
(29-03-2013 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What the hell is snuff?

Movies with people getting graphically murdered.
"Passion of the Christ" was pretty much nothing but a snuff-film.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 1 user Likes Caveman's post