Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
30-03-2013, 09:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(30-03-2013 06:05 AM)Caveman Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What the hell is snuff?

Movies with people getting graphically murdered.
"Passion of the Christ" was pretty much nothing but a snuff-film.

Oh that's an excellent example One of these days...I'm going to have to see it. I just don't know if I could get through it.

Drinking Beverage

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Did I mention, youtube continues to slide down the slope of suckiness? Why does "update" mean the exact opposite of "improvement" with online social media? Consider

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
30-03-2013, 02:39 PM
YouTube has Facebook Syndrome.

It changes every month or so, but only for the worse in a vain attempt to make itself more popular.

Not that it fucking needs to. I blame Google, myself. Everything went downhill after the Acquisition.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
30-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Damn daylight saving time! I need that hour, damn it! (Mostly 'cause I've been wasting time like nobody's business, but still...) Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2013, 03:05 PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I PET A KITTY I PET A KITTY I PET A KITY I PET A KITTY Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
30-03-2013, 03:09 PM
(30-03-2013 03:05 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I PET A KITTY I PET A KITTY I PET A KITY I PET A KITTY Heart Heart Heart Heart

Some times I wonder if we really are more reasonable and sane than the religious.....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
30-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Where is the fun in life if you can't let loose and enjoy it. Life is too short to take too seriously Matt :)
30-03-2013, 03:48 PM
(30-03-2013 03:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 03:05 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I PET A KITTY I PET A KITTY I PET A KITY I PET A KITTY Heart Heart Heart Heart

Some times I wonder if we really are more reasonable and sane than the religious.....

Sounds like you've never had kittens.
You are missing out on life.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
30-03-2013, 03:54 PM
(30-03-2013 03:20 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Where is the fun in life if you can't let loose and enjoy it. Life is too short to take too seriously Matt Smile

But taking life seriously is what I do best. Along with examining how things in TV shows or movies are impossible..

(30-03-2013 03:48 PM)Caveman Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 03:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Some times I wonder if we really are more reasonable and sane than the religious.....

Sounds like you've never had kittens.
You are missing out on life.

I've had two kittens in my life. They are cats now.

30-03-2013, 06:09 PM
(30-03-2013 06:05 AM)Caveman Wrote:  
(29-03-2013 09:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What the hell is snuff?

Movies with people getting graphically murdered.
"Passion of the Christ" was pretty much nothing but a snuff-film.

That sounds horrific.

[Image: oscar.png]