Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
31-03-2013, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 12:37 AM by Near.)
RE: Ranting corner
Jesus fuck, when did that get decided? After slaving away earning the checks all day, I have to come home to all the chores? Dodgy I want out. Dodgy

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2013, 01:10 AM
(30-03-2013 11:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 07:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Of course MuffinHead, I'd be honored. You and Woofmeister finally tying the knot so you can squabble like a proper married couple?

*facepalm*

No...
Near has a vested interest in acquiring a NZ greencard.
I have a vested interest in money and material possessions whilst having a vested interest in never wanting to get married.
Thus, I have something he wants; to get married (as I'm not getting married to anyone else anyway)
And he has something I want; money and material possessions

It's a win win.

AND I gain someone who will do my washing for me (yeah.. you don't know this part yet Near but... ya know, being a women in the relationship and all, you gotta do all the house chores)

Pfft, best back up Muffs. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
31-03-2013, 02:26 AM
(31-03-2013 12:28 AM)Near Wrote:  Jesus fuck, when did that get decided? After slaving away earning the checks all day, I have to come home to all the chores? Dodgy I want out. Dodgy

I get half!

MONOWHEEL!
[Image: monowheel-portrait-0707.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
31-03-2013, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 07:13 PM by Peanut.)
My son's dad is supposed to (ordered by the Family Court in this great state of Michigan) drop off my baby to me at 5 pm. It is 5:17 pm.

At 3 pm, he alluded to me that he wanted to drop him off 2 hours EARLY. No. I got stuff to get done. No further contact was made until I texted him at 4:30 pm and asked when he'd be here; I got dinner to eat, fucker. (NOTE: This mature grown up didn't say that specifically to him.)

His response: "I'm working on a car. YOU come get him."

*angry, red face*

"You have no legal right to keep him past 5 pm, bring him over."

"No. YOU get him."

I yelled at the phone. Yep. I yelled at the text by my "baby daddy." DAFUQ?!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
31-03-2013, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2013 06:01 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(28-03-2013 04:38 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 12:51 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  Yeah. Let me private message something so you can post it into the forum like two so and soes did in the same kind of place. :/
Whoa. Time out... Exclamation

I would NOT do such a thing. Dodgy

I was genuinely telling you that you could reach out to me. I like to treat others as I want to be treated. (I learned that motto in 2nd grade and I've used it in my daily life since then.)

So, the offer still stands Drinking Beverage

I'm sorry. Some people have done so in other forum sites besides instantly telling a moderator they were 'being harassed.' I kind of expect it.
31-03-2013, 08:06 PM
Am going to grab a couple of things 'cough' tonight, and take some time in my car.
01-04-2013, 05:17 AM
I am ranting because I've never come across a thread specifically aimed for ranting. And it's a fresh new experience with ranting which I really don't know how. What a frustration it is! And therefore I go on ranting.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 2 users Like HU.Junyuan's post
01-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Know-nothing motherfuckers who think they know everything about everything. Specifically, pet care.

I went shopping with my mom. She ran into her friend, who is a dog groomer and thinks that qualifies her to give medical and dietary advice regarding pets. I shut my mouth to be polite and not tell off one of my mom's know-nothing friends. My mom later said to me, "but she works with pets!" I said, "Would you stop going to medical doctors and get medical advice from your hairdresser, since hairdressers work with humans?" I can't understand blindly believing some asshole's medical advice simply because the asshole "works with pets." I am talking about the assholes who read rumors about pet care on the internet and go around harassing people in stores for buying products they don't think they should buy. Even if you mean well, you shouldn't be an asshole about it.

I've done research on what dogs can eat and also toys they can play with, and there are a lot of factors. What I've found is that a lot of things depend on the individual dog, as well. I've read university studies contradicting what the crazy person said about various things, and I trust those more than I trust some crazy bitch ranting in a pet store, wtf. I know there are recalls and things like that, sure, and I pay attention to those. I also pay attention to the vitamins and minerals and ingredients in food. I generally mostly cook for my dogs. I make their meals, and supplement with some dry food to make sure they get all the nutrients, without relying too much on prepackaged which may be low quality and sometimes even contaminated.

anyway, point being that I don't like being talked to like I'm a fool, especially not by some ranting and raving fool.

You get the same shit when people are talking about dog training. If it worked for them with one dog, it must work for EVERY dog. This is bullshit. Dogs are different. I know, I've had dogs, and some things worked for one dog and not another. My hound dogs don't always react to things the same way my border collie did. I also hate anybody who thinks certain things work for every single dog ever and you just do the same thing with each dog, etc. Dogs are motivated differently, different personalities and energy levels. I have 2 that are brothers and totally different, needed to be trained quite differently and separately.

I think it's all part of a larger problem of everyone thinking they are right and needing to lord it over everybody.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-04-2013, 07:21 PM
Listening to this lil wayne song by accident.. he sounds more robotic then Steven Hawkings...

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
01-04-2013, 11:08 PM
Welcome to modern music, Muffs!

Prepare your Ear Muffs to defend against Ear Rape.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post