Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
03-04-2013, 01:31 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(03-04-2013 01:05 PM)Vera Wrote:  Also: "She recognized the moisture gathering in the corners of his eyes as tears."

Whereas in fact the moisture was not tears but pepper sauce ???
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 01:44 PM
(03-04-2013 01:31 PM)morondog Wrote:  Whereas in fact the moisture was not tears but pepper sauce ???
Well, vampires' tears are, indeed, red, so it's an easy mistake to make. Wait!!! This book ain't about vampires! BRB! Have to retranslate the whole damn thing! Ohmy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
03-04-2013, 02:47 PM
My husband is a technological idiot. Truly a twit of such immense proportion we should never have bothered getting him a "smart" phone.

He's just not smart enough. It's been 2 years and he asked me today, "how do you send email through your phone?"

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-04-2013, 05:01 PM
My bed smells like laundry.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
03-04-2013, 05:10 PM
(03-04-2013 05:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  My bed smells like laundry.
Only one course to pursue - air it. Drinking Beverage

[Image: dirtylaundry.jpg]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
03-04-2013, 06:24 PM
And! It's full of dog! I got 4 inches of bed... Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
03-04-2013, 06:38 PM
(03-04-2013 06:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And! It's full of dog! I got 4 inches of bed... Dodgy

Our dog sleeps on our bed when his arthritis acts up. I always end up sleeping on the floor.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-04-2013, 06:49 PM
(03-04-2013 06:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 06:24 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And! It's full of dog! I got 4 inches of bed... Dodgy

Our dog sleeps on our bed when his arthritis acts up. I always end up sleeping on the floor.

LOL!

[Image: oscar.png]
03-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Also, have I had a bitch about the billion stairs I have to climb now to get to my new place?
Seriously, there's soooooo many fucking stairs, well over a hundred I'd guess (I'll count them when I come back later).
And they're not the easy inside stairs that I could run up and down every day, they're concrete HUGE ones that take a fucking slew of climbing ropes and ice picks to traverse!! Not to mention I usually have my backpack full of groceries or university shit. And great, now I'm out of fucking tonic water...
The view is nice, I have a view of the inner harbor, the bills, the airport and the strait (between the two islands). It's gotta be a million dollar view (pity the house isn't a million dollar house but w/e).
But still, no view is worth those horrifically violent stairs.
You wanna know the worst part? The largest, biggest motherfucker is the last fucking one at the top!!! So you finally manage to get near the top and you're presented with Mount fuckign Everest!! I know my people (New Zealanders) were the first to climb mount Everest, but still!! that's not the point!!!!!

Total douchebaggery bullshit if you ask me.

[Image: oscar.png]
03-04-2013, 07:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2013 07:22 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Ok. So, the dictionary here says a Criticism is "the act or judgment of a critic" and below in a special box showing the difference between it and the word "critique," which I still don't get anyway, it says "more commonly suggests a negative evaluation than critique." For some reason, people want to be telling me how I'm bad at everything, when I had a life time of everyone thinking I'm dumb with no skills. (Of course, I could have left an intro to explain this. dohh) I don't... understand.. how this... helps a person.

Oh, but toward the in your face kind of religion, ok fine fine. Some of them do it to everybody else already. Go ahead. Just don't make me say my kin and friend does what they don't.

Also, I didn't get the same taste of pizza I did last time, because my mouth has returned to normal. Sad HRMF! At least there's chocolate and coffee!