Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
03-04-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Ranting corner
I'm don't feel like a normal person, but that's uh.. sigh. ..................

Yes? No? Maybe?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Normal enough for what?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
03-04-2013, 08:48 PM
(03-04-2013 07:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, have I had a bitch about the billion stairs I have to climb now to get to my new place?
Total douchebaggery bullshit if you ask me.

Who picked this place out?

"We're run by a pothead, a housewife, a guy that buys lube in 5kg containers, a cat and a Nazi. Oh and Dom.” - ‘Muffs

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
03-04-2013, 09:00 PM
(03-04-2013 07:01 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Also, have I had a bitch about the billion stairs I have to climb now to get to my new place?
Seriously, there's soooooo many fucking stairs, well over a hundred I'd guess (I'll count them when I come back later).
And they're not the easy inside stairs that I could run up and down every day, they're concrete HUGE ones that take a fucking slew of climbing ropes and ice picks to traverse!! Not to mention I usually have my backpack full of groceries or university shit. And great, now I'm out of fucking tonic water...
The view is nice, I have a view of the inner harbor, the bills, the airport and the strait (between the two islands). It's gotta be a million dollar view (pity the house isn't a million dollar house but w/e).
But still, no view is worth those horrifically violent stairs.
You wanna know the worst part? The largest, biggest motherfucker is the last fucking one at the top!!! So you finally manage to get near the top and you're presented with Mount fuckign Everest!! I know my people (New Zealanders) were the first to climb mount Everest, but still!! that's not the point!!!!!

Your butt and thighs will become like iron.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
03-04-2013, 09:54 PM
(03-04-2013 08:48 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

Who picked this place out?

In my defense I was 600km's away and was desperate for a place to live.

I was merely told "there is a few steps", which as a commercial law student I can professionally tell you is false advertising!!

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
03-04-2013, 09:56 PM
(03-04-2013 08:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Normal enough for what?

I don't feel normal typical, so I guess for myself. The words are not coming to my mind further to explain the answer that I forgot that I thought of earlier. If only the words would come to my mind, I would have proof to give you more, then I could explain the answer.

*brain fart* Huh

Yes? No? Maybe?
03-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Disappointed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah ...

Feel much better now.

Want something? Then do something.
04-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Thank God for this ranting corner! Tongue

Ok, on Easter Sunday (my last Easter as a "Christian") the preacher mentioned Anno Domini. He talked about it in a way that implied that Anno Domini was proof that the bible is real. "Jesus SPLIT time!" Dodgy

Wow.

Yet the congregation eats it up! How hard is it to do a quick google search, people? Christians will use whatever "proof" they can get. It's just frustrating that they don't question things more. Do a google search. Go to the library. Better yet, pick up the bible. Laugh out load

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
04-04-2013, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 08:11 AM by Lienda Bella.)
*kick*
ow. I don't want to do this anymore.
"What was that? Close your eyes and thank about flowers."
I mean Thank you.
"That's better." *kick*
Thank you.. :|
*kick*
Thank you..
":D Welcome to un-convert land. Your lesson of freedom is complete."
-.- *wisper* @%$ grrr. You're not supposed to 'convert' your brothers into deconverting to be your brothers.
"You're not acting bro enough."
-.- *universal hand flip*
"o.O"

Yes? No? Maybe?
04-04-2013, 08:16 AM
Grgh! How can you not remember what you've scribbled, like, 20 pages ago?!?! Censored

If your dumbass character has quarrelled with his dumbass genius physicist of a wife several weeks ago, and she's taken refuge at said character's granny's place, where the character is not allowed at all, how can he have installed a deadbolt there less than two weeks ago?

I know they write with parts of their anatomy that shouldn't really be used for writing, but you'd think they'd at least remember what crap they'd spewed. This happens in all my books. All of them! Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."