Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
04-04-2013, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2013 02:32 PM by Anjele.)
RE: Ranting corner
Broke a tooth today...damnit! Just what I needed. Can't get in to the dentist till the 22nd unless someone cancels before then. Trying to be good and taking calcium supplement...I thought there was something in the supplement...there was, part of my tooth.

Hate to think what that's gonna cost. Damnit, Damnit, Damnit.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”
― Mineko Iwasaki
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2013, 02:01 PM
(04-04-2013 01:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Broke a tooth today...damnit! Just what I needed. Can't get in to the denist till the 22nd unless soemone cancels before then. Trying to be good and taking calcium supplement...I thought there was something in the supplement...there was, part of my tooth.

Crap!

I'm sorry. Hugs

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
04-04-2013, 02:02 PM
(04-04-2013 01:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Broke a tooth today...damnit! Just what I needed. Can't get in to the denist till the 22nd unless soemone cancels before then. Trying to be good and taking calcium supplement...I thought there was something in the supplement...there was, part of my tooth.

Shame Sad Dentists are expensive... and it's not like most injuries, you can't just hope it'll get better.
04-04-2013, 02:32 PM
Good point MD...this missing piece of tooth won't grow back.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

“Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime.”
― Mineko Iwasaki
04-04-2013, 02:41 PM
Guess who now knows exclusion clauses in regards to contracts inside out?
This kid, that's who.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
04-04-2013, 02:46 PM
(04-04-2013 02:32 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Good point MD

Makes him sound like a doctor. Doctor McSleepy or something Rolleyes

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
04-04-2013, 03:02 PM
(04-04-2013 01:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Broke a tooth today...damnit! Just what I needed. Can't get in to the dentist till the 22nd unless someone cancels before then. Trying to be good and taking calcium supplement...I thought there was something in the supplement...there was, part of my tooth.

Go to the drugstore and get a temporary pack in the dental section.

Tend it well and it should keep you ok for a few weeks. On friend of mine did that for 3 months; broke a tooth mid October and couldn't see a dentist until after the first of the year because insurance wouldn't pay for it until then. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
04-04-2013, 03:12 PM
I have used that stuff before Kim and will again if it gives me too much trouble. Thankfully the office said they would work with me...they ought to, it's not like I haven't spent a bunch there already.

― Mineko Iwasaki
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-04-2013, 03:20 PM
(04-04-2013 03:12 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I have used that stuff before Kim and will again if it gives me too much trouble. Thankfully the office said they would work with me...they ought to, it's not like I haven't spent a bunch there already.

Ooh they're good if they can squeeze you in somewhere.

Mouth stuff freaks me out to no end... I practically lose it if I get even a canker sore. Which I have right now. I should own the company that makes that Kanka stuff - I bet I've bought at least a gallon throughout my adult life. It's good shit. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
04-04-2013, 03:50 PM
What the fuck is the point in leaning something that is advised that people just opt out of anyway?
The Electronic Transaction Act 2002 is in regards to electronic transactions (who would of guessed). We cover it in my business contracts paper because it's to do with transactions which are contracts (every time you buy something you enter into a contract), BUT the act is not designed for contracts and so it's really shit in regards to legal matters regarding contracts so it's advised that you simply opt out of the ETA 2002 in your website/business/whatever's terms and conditions...
Fucking pointless.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]