Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
05-04-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(04-04-2013 11:22 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  The drunk motherfuckers in the quad need to have dicks rammed down their throats to silence them.

I'll get on it, brb.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
05-04-2013, 12:06 PM
So, after a royally tedious, time wasting vacation, I got asked if I enjoyed the trip. I, in my infinite stupidity, said "No, Mom, Dad, I did not enjoy the trip. I thought it was a waste of money that could have been better spent without me."

Wait, it gets better:

I have been against this trip from the very beginning, they knew what I had said/would say, and yet they still flip shit that I retained my opinion that the fish trip was not, nor ever will be, for me.

Hell. There was even talks of sending me back to Russia because I didn't ENJOY IT.

I mean... What the fuck?! Since when is not enjoying a vacation a crime worthy of deportation? I think it's because they feel I ain't "one" of the family. That still makes no sense, though. Since when does a single vacation determine if I am part of a family or not? I went; I fake-smiled; I squandered my time. My dues to this family should have been long out of question. Welp, fuck that shit.

I am tired of being treated as if I am constantly the bad guy for not enjoying there activities. I am sick and tired of being shatted on verbally because I am an atheist the whole trip too.

I can't wait till I am eighteen, and I am out of there.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
05-04-2013, 12:11 PM
(05-04-2013 12:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hell. There was even talks of sending me back to Russia because I didn't ENJOY IT.

Hey, A to the Theist, I'm not particularly familiar with your exact situation, nor am I asking/prying, but isn't an adoption something final? You can't just return a human being to the store where you got him from. And if you can, then this is one really messed up system (not even going to comment on the people involved, other than to say that whether possible or not, this is a horrible thing to say. How very Xtian, too.) Sad

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-04-2013, 01:48 PM
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I slept through both my classes. Weeping

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
05-04-2013, 02:13 PM
I'm home and I hear a big *WHAM* and I look outside my window and some jackass is throwing rocks at the windows at the entrance to my building in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. Not a kid. This guy is pushing 40 and really needs to give his looks back to the 80's.

Fucking MORON.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-04-2013, 04:50 PM
Jesus fucking Christ and all the fucking saints! This is way more than I can handle at this time of night while struggling with a particularly nauseous book.

Bulgaria holds prayers to end suicides and despair.

Makes me wanna kill myself. And not just to spite them. (And that's just after seeing the title and skimming through the 1st paragraph. No way in hell am I reading this bilge!)

[Image: reverse-1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
05-04-2013, 05:39 PM
(05-04-2013 02:13 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I'm home and I hear a big *WHAM* and I look outside my window and some jackass is throwing rocks at the windows at the entrance to my building in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. Not a kid. This guy is pushing 40 and really needs to give his looks back to the 80's.

Fucking MORON.

Well, you know what they say:
"The only people that throw rocks at windows in broad daylight are either stupid kids or drunk men..."

Wink

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
05-04-2013, 05:43 PM
(05-04-2013 05:39 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 02:13 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I'm home and I hear a big *WHAM* and I look outside my window and some jackass is throwing rocks at the windows at the entrance to my building in BROAD FUCKING DAYLIGHT. Not a kid. This guy is pushing 40 and really needs to give his looks back to the 80's.

Fucking MORON.

Well, you know what they say:
"The only people that throw rocks at windows in broad daylight are either stupid kids or drunk men..."

Wink
Who is they?

This guy didn't look drunk. He looked like a drug dealer angry at being refused debt collection. Undecided

[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
05-04-2013, 06:06 PM
(05-04-2013 05:43 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Who is they?

This guy didn't look drunk. He looked like a drug dealer angry at being refused debt collection. Undecided

Peanut. Peanut is "they." Drinking Beverage

I was throwing a guess out there as to why a grown man would be acting the way you described. Consider

"angry at being refused a debt collection??" Undecided That's not scary at all to see outside one's home... I feel for you. You have every right to rant about such behavior Sad

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
05-04-2013, 06:11 PM
(05-04-2013 06:06 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 05:43 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Who is they?

Peanut. Peanut is "they." Drinking Beverage

I was throwing a guess out there as to why a grown man would be acting the way you described. Consider

"angry at being refused a debt collection??" Undecided That's not scary at all to see outside one's home... I feel for you. You have every right to rant about such behavior Sad
Confused. Consider Sarcasm?