Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 5 Average
05-04-2013, 06:15 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(05-04-2013 06:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 06:06 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Peanut. Peanut is "they." Drinking Beverage

I was throwing a guess out there as to why a grown man would be acting the way you described. Consider

"angry at being refused a debt collection??" Undecided That's not scary at all to see outside one's home... I feel for you. You have every right to rant about such behavior Sad
Confused. Consider Sarcasm?
Fucking internet not readily and clearly stating one's emotions at time of writing...

NO sarcasm. I guess I was using sarcasm when I said, "That's not scary at all to see outside one's home..." But that's where the sarcasm stopped. I was being completely honest and I genuinely feel bad for you that a creepy dude is running loose by your home.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 06:52 PM
(05-04-2013 06:15 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(05-04-2013 06:11 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Confused. Consider Sarcasm?
Fucking internet not readily and clearly stating one's emotions at time of writing...

NO sarcasm. I guess I was using sarcasm when I said, "That's not scary at all to see outside one's home..." But that's where the sarcasm stopped. I was being completely honest and I genuinely feel bad for you that a creepy dude is running loose by your home.
Ok - and yeah, the internet can be a finicky thing sometimes.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
05-04-2013, 06:56 PM
(05-04-2013 06:52 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Ok - and yeah, the internet can be a finicky thing sometimes.
Sarcasm??Consider

lol

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
06-04-2013, 03:57 AM
Re: Ranting corner
Need a coffee. Start of a loooong day. Totally gonna be worth it though.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
06-04-2013, 09:37 AM
"Her baby was in trouble, and all thoughts of modesty fled. Sitting in his lap with his powerful warrior’s body encircling her, she knew he would fight the world to keep their baby safe."

What exactly is a warrior's body (or hands, or arms and other parts, too) and how is a football player living in the 90ies a warrior? What does it even mean? And most importantly, why are women so stupid?

See you much later. Am off to have a sex-change operation. Shame is too much to bear. [Image: vomit.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
06-04-2013, 11:38 AM
(06-04-2013 03:57 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Need a coffee. Start of a loooong day. Totally gonna be worth it though.

Sad Won't it make you more tired later? Drinking Beverage Oh, but it tastes good in it's own bitter way. Might as well have a treat of some kind, yeah?

Yatta yatta bluh bluh
06-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Sooo sleepy!!!!

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

06-04-2013, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 01:03 PM by Lienda Bella.)
The troll in my head is still telling me to act a specific way and think specific things, and when I don't do it very well it persistently annoys me, popping up over and over again. This time, it's telling me what a embarrassing idiot I am for trying to help. At least it shut up about the other thing. Well fine. I edited, and hope things are dandy. HRMF! No wait. It's still reminding me of the past. Like I said, I wish it was physical so I could kill the little muncher and silence it forever. I think I'll draw a depiction of this little jerk in my mind.

Yatta yatta bluh bluh
06-04-2013, 01:25 PM
(06-04-2013 09:37 AM)Vera Wrote:  "Her baby was in trouble, and all thoughts of modesty fled. Sitting in his lap with his powerful warrior’s body encircling her, she knew he would fight the world to keep their baby safe."

What exactly is a warrior's body (or hands, or arms and other parts, too) and how is a football player living in the 90ies a warrior? What does it even mean? And most importantly, why are women so stupid?

See you much later. Am off to have a sex-change operation. Shame is too much to bear. [Image: vomit.gif]

I have no words. I just don't. Part of me tho envies your job and imagines the laughter must be infectious. I'd be laughing to hard id have tears.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

06-04-2013, 02:12 PM
(06-04-2013 01:25 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Part of me tho envies your job and imagines the laughter must be infectious.
Oh, there's an infectious factor for sure. Think kuru Undecided

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post