Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
09-04-2013, 09:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 10:42 AM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
I'm tired of the majority in my society using force to get what they want! Simply pointing out politely if you think I did something works, and not even more of telling me what a piece of trash one thinks I am. It doesn't even matter if I agree either, people get mad and they want to punish as much as they can.

Force.. the American way? It's awfully normal around here to shove for results, isn't it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Professional victimhood rears its ugly head in the confines of TTA... Dodgy

In other news, if only a hundred K people "like" Gwyneth Paltrow on facebook, while five million peeps "like" Kristen Stewart... how come I get a facebook fulla Gwynnies, and Kirsten only on her birthday? Some mofos don't know what "obsession" means. Maybe I gotta make an "I love Kristen Stewart" facebook, show 'em how it's done. Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-04-2013, 12:51 PM
So, I open my neck... then I go to my Facebook, and there's a bunch of new Kristen posts. Big Grin

Gwynnie did it! Big Grin

She approves of my fascination with Kristen. Keeps me from humping her leg. Tongue

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Oh boy, as much as I dislike religious people, who does shit in the name of "god", I seriously hate Atheist that does shit in the name of... Well, atheism I guess.

There's no excuse for being a shitty person with no regards for others.
[+] 2 users Like MuffinPuffin's post
09-04-2013, 03:08 PM
I am DONE for the night! Woohoo Smile
09-04-2013, 03:12 PM
It took me 3 hours this morning to realize I was completely alone in the house. Seriously. Completely alone.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Work always comes along at the most inappropriate time. Like... every fucking day. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-04-2013, 04:47 PM
(09-04-2013 03:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It took me 3 hours this morning to realize I was completely alone in the house. Seriously. Completely alone.

Oh, to have a couple hours alone in my own house...bliss...and as likely as a unicorn prancing through my back yard. sigh Sad

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
09-04-2013, 04:47 PM
(09-04-2013 04:39 PM)kim Wrote:  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
Work always comes along at the most inappropriate time. Like... every fucking day. Dodgy

Ain't it the truth!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-04-2013, 04:58 PM
(09-04-2013 03:12 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It took me 3 hours this morning to realize I was completely alone in the house. Seriously. Completely alone.

Just think of all that time you could have spent masturbating.

It's all gone to waste! Ohmy

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post