Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
11-04-2013, 12:49 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(11-04-2013 12:39 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 12:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  "pointless fucking"

Surely that's an oxymoron?

Or tautology? I'm sure there is an anticlimax joke in there somewhere, but...

One thing is certain, though, there is a moron somewhere in it Drinking Beverage

Weeping I despair.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2013, 01:11 PM
My "new" shrink is a piece of shit.

Upper-class white trash like him, should not be allowed to "help" people.
11-04-2013, 01:22 PM
(11-04-2013 12:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I despair.
Well, we all know that "hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way". I guess the Welsh must have caught it, too. Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
11-04-2013, 01:32 PM
(11-04-2013 01:22 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(11-04-2013 12:49 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I despair.
Well, we all know that "hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way". I guess the Welsh must have caught it, too. Drinking Beverage

... only when someone feels the need to de-subtle-ise my obviously pitiful humour.
[/rant]

11-04-2013, 08:35 PM
Hmmm, the ever delicious honey chicken or a change and have the sweet and sour pork despite their sweet and sour pork not being as good as the golden dragons sweet and sour pork which is hands down the best sweet and sour pork ever and I could eat that shit all day.

Hmmm, where's my thinking cat?

[Image: Thinking-Cap-no-wait-Hat.jpeg]

Decisions, decisions.

[Image: LightbulbIdea.jpg]

Nah I got nothing.. I think I'll just ride over there and decide when I get there.
If it's busy I'll just order the honey chicken because the girl there knows me and the whole ordering is very quick, where as if I was to change what I normally order I'll probably have to go through that she doesn't speak English too well and there's that whole confusion thing, which I really don't wanna do when there's a line of people behind me.
Luckily it's usually not busy when I go. Yes, I think that sounds like a grand plan.

Also, is anyone an expert on pain? I was laying in bed this morning and my lower right leg suddenly had extremely extremely bad pain run through it. 3hours on and it's still sore, especially when I move or twitch...
I suspect it's just cramp.
11-04-2013, 08:37 PM
It's all those stairs.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-04-2013, 09:13 PM
probably is ya know, I had to climb them twice!!!! yesterday.

To give you an idea of how many stairs there are, I live on the second floor of a two story house.
One of our neighbors is a two story house and the top of their house is level with the bottom of the first floor of our house.
Their house is half way up the stairs... AND to get to the stairs there is a steep ramp/pathway which could probably fit another two story house from the road to the bottom of the stairs...
11-04-2013, 09:18 PM
(11-04-2013 09:13 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  probably is ya know, I had to climb them twice!!!! yesterday.

To give you an idea of how many stairs there are, I live on the second floor of a two story house.
One of our neighbors is a two story house and the top of their house is level with the bottom of the first floor of our house.
Their house is half way up the stairs... AND to get to the stairs there is a steep ramp/pathway which could probably fit another two story house from the road to the bottom of the stairs...

You know the drill 'muffs...pics or it didn't happen
I want to see these "stairs of death" with my own eyes...we're skeptics here you know. Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
11-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Alright I'll get you a pic when my laptop is charged.

Anyway, sweet and sour pork time!
11-04-2013, 09:37 PM
Hope you feel better Earmuffs.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces