Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
12-04-2013, 10:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(12-04-2013 09:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My bother died, I'm not at all happy about that.

I'm sorry you're hurting Girly. I'm crying for you.
Hug

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
12-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Hey Girly...

Sorry man Sad Thinking of you.
12-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Watched Titanic II tonight. Holy shit, and I thought that Snakes on a Plane was utterly atrocious.

[Image: giphy.gif]
13-04-2013, 12:14 AM
I just stayed up and watched my Tigers LOSE! They are in California right now, so the game started at 10pm. More than four hours later, we lose to a home run in the 12th inning. I'M PISSED. PISSED!

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
13-04-2013, 12:20 AM
(12-04-2013 11:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Watched Titanic II tonight. Holy shit, and I thought that Snakes on a Plane was utterly atrocious.
Hold on. When I read that earlier, I read "Titanic." I just looked again and saw it was a sequel. There's a SEQUEL?! How does that even work with that movie?

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
13-04-2013, 12:22 AM
(13-04-2013 12:14 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I just stayed up and watched my Tigers LOSE! They are in California right now, so the game started at 10pm. More than four hours later, we lose to a home run in the 12th inning. I'M PISSED. PISSED!

The AL West is just that good this year. Get used to it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-04-2013, 12:40 AM
(13-04-2013 12:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 12:14 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I just stayed up and watched my Tigers LOSE! They are in California right now, so the game started at 10pm. More than four hours later, we lose to a home run in the 12th inning. I'M PISSED. PISSED!

The AL West is just that good this year. Get used to it.
Uh... Pretty sure Tigers did considerably better than the As in that game. That's until Scherzer left. Then the enemies sneaked in and got lucky Drinking Beverage

13-04-2013, 12:41 AM
(13-04-2013 12:20 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(12-04-2013 11:47 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Watched Titanic II tonight. Holy shit, and I thought that Snakes on a Plane was utterly atrocious.
Hold on. When I read that earlier, I read "Titanic." I just looked again and saw it was a sequel. There's a SEQUEL?! How does that even work with that movie?

Trust me.....it's not an actual sequel. It's a shitty low budget thriller/drama.

[Image: giphy.gif]
13-04-2013, 12:57 AM
(13-04-2013 12:41 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 12:20 AM)Peanut Wrote:  Hold on. When I read that earlier, I read "Titanic." I just looked again and saw it was a sequel. There's a SEQUEL?! How does that even work with that movie?

Trust me.....it's not an actual sequel. It's a shitty low budget thriller/drama.

My favorite genre.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-04-2013, 12:58 AM
(13-04-2013 12:40 AM)Peanut Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 12:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  The AL West is just that good this year. Get used to it.
Uh... Pretty sure Tigers did considerably better than the As in that game. That's until Scherzer left. Then the enemies sneaked in and got lucky Drinking Beverage

Uh...although I've moved on, I'm pretty sure the final score was 4-3 in favor of the Athletics. Laughat

~Izel