Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
13-04-2013, 04:43 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(13-04-2013 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hungover and having a crap shit day. Sentenced to hard time of doing laundry for failing to be decent.

But it's worth it if it meant you had the chance to be indecent. Angel

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-04-2013, 05:25 PM
(13-04-2013 03:40 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-04-2013 03:32 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hungover and having a crap shit day. Sentenced to hard time of doing laundry for failing to be decent.

This always makes me feel better when I'm feeling down.

I love that! Thank you so very much!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-04-2013, 05:29 PM
(13-04-2013 04:43 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

But it's worth it if it meant you had the chance to be indecent. Angel

True.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

13-04-2013, 10:45 PM
LOSING.....on pizza/stratego night. Tongue
13-04-2013, 11:15 PM
God damn Entourage session 3 wont download faster Angry
Stupid shitty show that I'm following even though I know it's shitty...
It's like Home and Away (Australian version of Coro' Street). When I was living with my folks, my dad (of all people, a rugged diesel mechanic semi-alcoholic man who would skin a dear with his bare hands if he didn't have a knife) followed that shit like it was the gospel. Considering I had set up my laptop in the living room what happened? Yes, I too started following that shit like the gospel.

What the fuck is it about shitty drama shows that are so engrossing?
13-04-2013, 11:24 PM
Ok, I'm hungry.
But because I woke up late I now have to go at 5:30... rush hour... and coming back through that tunnel at rush hour is fucking impossible. My bike almost overheats it's so fucking bad. It's not the traffic is stopped so my bike can just idle, it's at a crawl like 2kmph so I have to be in first gear or reeving hard in 2nd, both which cause it to overheat...

I suppose I could go over the mountain, but it's cold as shit and it's wet and yuck and the roads are fucking horrid over the mountain, especially in the rain..

errr..

BINGO! I'll go around the mountain, around the bay. Get a good look of the big ships in harbor as an added bonus.
I'm a fucking genius, I even surprise myself some times.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
13-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Also, quick side note before I go: The search bar in the top left hand corner of the forum, on the banner, is interfering with my freedom of speech on this forum, I demand it be removed.
13-04-2013, 11:37 PM
(13-04-2013 11:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What the fuck is it about shitty drama shows that are so engrossing?

This is how I feel about Hells Kitchen.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-04-2013, 12:30 AM
(13-04-2013 11:24 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ok, I'm hungry.
But because I woke up late I now have to go at 5:30... rush hour... and coming back through that tunnel at rush hour is fucking impossible. My bike almost overheats it's so fucking bad. It's not the traffic is stopped so my bike can just idle, it's at a crawl like 2kmph so I have to be in first gear or reeving hard in 2nd, both which cause it to overheat...

I suppose I could go over the mountain, but it's cold as shit and it's wet and yuck and the roads are fucking horrid over the mountain, especially in the rain..

errr..

BINGO! I'll go around the mountain, around the bay. Get a good look of the big ships in harbor as an added bonus.
I'm a fucking genius, I even surprise myself some times.

How long does that whole ride take? Take pictures!

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2013, 09:24 AM
And my ex just moved out. Used to say she agreed with my views, but now after moving she put up a crucifix in her new place.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.