Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
15-04-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(15-04-2013 12:51 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 10:09 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  So far there are only two forum posters I have deemed too whacked to even read so I have them on ignore, he's one of them.

And the other one?

I and I

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
16-04-2013, 06:25 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 07:25 AM by Vera.)
I did not sign up to translate Alfred bloody Tennyson! And I thought it was bad when I had to do Donne! At least his was just a couple of lines! Fuck this shit! Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-04-2013, 07:11 AM
You know what's awesome?
When you're looking for a song but don't know the name of it so you're listening to youtube videos of songs that sort of could be the song your looking for but aren't, and you find by pure chance the last song that you were looking for last week but couldn't find.

Good times.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
16-04-2013, 08:45 AM
(16-04-2013 07:11 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  You know what's awesome?
When you're looking for a song but don't know the name of it so you're listening to youtube videos of songs that sort of could be the song your looking for but aren't, and you find by pure chance the last song that you were looking for last week but couldn't find.

Good times.

Wrong thread, that should be posted on the "Small things that make you smile" thread. It's so upsetting when people post on the wrong threads...Laughat

Couldn't resist Big Grin

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
16-04-2013, 09:31 AM
I feel like roleplaying for a moment.

"1God doesn't spare disbelieving losers! We are pure and good. 2You blame Muslims and Christians for bad deeds all the time! 3How does it feel? 4huh?!"

1: A type of saying that's been used since the dawn of every human tribe.

2: I don't blame them all for bad deeds all the time.

3: It makes me feel smart.

4: I can finally see how that part speaks for itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post
16-04-2013, 06:00 PM
There's a deaf woman in my community, who (or is it whom?) uses her handicap to get away with all sort of shit. And then whenever she is exposed, she immediately pulls the "I'm different, people are being prejudiced against me"-card.

FUCK that woman.
16-04-2013, 06:06 PM
And how does she use this? And what does she get away with?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Lol, I love that women!

Got a haircut today, the golden locks are gone. Sad

[Image: oscar.png]
17-04-2013, 06:15 AM
My stupid browser keeps opening new tabs... to more Gwynnies... all by itself! I didn't do it! Big Grin

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2013, 06:28 AM
For the last several days the TTA site has been going on the blink late at night. I'm writting or reading and then it freezes up and knocks my off!
Not happening with any other site so its not my computer, wtf?