Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-06-2012, 09:18 AM
RE: Ranting corner
I find it weird how fast life is happening these days... I close my eyes and open them and I'm 5 years older...
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
21-06-2012, 09:34 AM
(21-06-2012 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  I find it weird how fast life is happening these days... I close my eyes and open them and I'm 5 years older...
Oh, oh, oh!!!!
It's because you're a morondog! If you were a regular dog, you would be 7 years older, but as a moron, you only are 5 years older on account of you're being a moron who can't count!
Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
21-06-2012, 04:21 PM
So I post this joke on the joke thread of this forum....... and I decide to post it as my status on facebook today.

The joke was "statisticaly...... 9 out of 10 people enjoy gang rape"

I get a few comments and likes and then my fucking ex girlfriends sister starts fucking having a go at me asking if its a joke or what????

Yeah like im the sort of person who condones fucking gang rape..... and seeing as most of my status are jokes it doesnt take a sherlock holmes to work out it is just another sick joke that I have stolen from sickipedia.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.......... get fucked......... get off my friends list and welcome to the blocked list.

Facebook is more trouble than it is worth Censored

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
21-06-2012, 04:30 PM
(21-06-2012 04:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  So I post this joke on the joke thread of this forum....... and I decide to post it as my status on facebook today.

I get a few comments and likes and then my fucking ex girlfriends sister starts fucking having a go at me asking if its a joke or what????

Yeah like im the sort of person who condones fucking gang rape..... and seeing as most of my status are jokes it doesnt take a sherlock holmes to work out it is just another sick joke that I have stolen from sickipedia.

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck.......... get fucked......... get off my friends list and welcome to the blocked list.

It's an edgy joke that is only understood by people with some intelligence. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
21-06-2012, 05:09 PM
(21-06-2012 04:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  So I post this joke on the joke thread of this forum....... and I decide to post it as my status on facebook today.

i take it you didn't go out with her for her brains then.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
21-06-2012, 05:11 PM
(21-06-2012 09:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  I find it weird how fast life is happening these days... I close my eyes and open them and I'm 5 years older...
Ohmy Holy shit don't fucking blink you'll be dead before you finish reading this post.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
21-06-2012, 07:29 PM
(21-06-2012 04:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  

It's an edgy joke that is only understood by people with some intelligence. Drinking Beverage
Yeah, cuz I didn't get it. Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
21-06-2012, 07:41 PM
(21-06-2012 07:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 04:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  It's an edgy joke that is only understood by people with some intelligence. Drinking Beverage
Yeah, cuz I didn't get it. Dodgy
Ummmm, 9 perps, 1 victim, .....

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
21-06-2012, 07:43 PM
(21-06-2012 07:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-06-2012 07:29 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yeah, cuz I didn't get it. Dodgy
Ummmm, 9 perps, 1 victim, .....
Although, it appears you were the one to not get it. Cool

~Izel
21-06-2012, 08:31 PM
(21-06-2012 04:21 PM)bemore Wrote:  Facebook is more trouble than it is worth Censored

You just figure that one out? Dodgy

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post