Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
17-04-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So! I just noticed I'm eating the same thing today as yesterday: a pizza and two chicken patties. I hope that "vegetables" come in this bottle labelled "multivitamin." 'Cause otherwise I'm fucked. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
17-04-2013, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2013 08:38 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Hahah. Guess I should. yeah.. heh..
Find all posts by this user
17-04-2013, 08:47 PM
(17-04-2013 01:09 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:53 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It sounds like you should look for nicer places to move to. Big Grin

That, or, you know, post intelligent comments. One or the other.

That's never stopped you. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Re: Ranting corner
Blood. I'm sick of dealing with blood. I want a lazy desk job lol.
17-04-2013, 09:29 PM
Can't blame ya there...blood is awful. Saw some here today. Neighbor kid ate it on their bike. Sad

Kid's fine..but yuck.

Every year is getting shorter never seem to find the time.
Plans that either come to naught or half a page of scribbled lines. Breathe; Pink Floyd

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-04-2013, 09:36 PM
(17-04-2013 09:17 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Blood. I'm sick of dealing with blood. I want a lazy desk job lol.

Where's the fun in a desk job?

I fail to see why anybody could ever want to be a pencil pusher. I'm all for lazy jobs, but there is extremely lazy and effortless job, and then there is just plain boring...

Then again, I have not had a 'real' job anyway, nor do I really intend to have one, at least for quite some time, for various reasons...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Re: Ranting corner
FT. I have to deal with a lot of medical things and behaviours when I'm at work and be on my feet for practically 3 days straight. Sometimes its nice to just day dream about a job where the hardest part is filing and reading. I'd die of boredom in real life, I'm sure, if it actually happened.
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
17-04-2013, 10:30 PM
(17-04-2013 10:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  FT. I have to deal with a lot of medical things and behaviours when I'm at work and be on my feet for practically 3 days straight. Sometimes its nice to just day dream about a job where the hardest part is filing and reading. I'd die of boredom in real life, I'm sure, if it actually happened.

Touché.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-04-2013, 08:39 AM
I don't like commercials anyway, which is why I normally DVR my favorites, and come along afterwards so I can fast forward through them. But I've just seen that awful shit from "Christian mingle" 3 commercial breaks in a row!! I want to throw a brick through the TV, almost wishing I had to work today Sad

18-04-2013, 08:42 AM
(18-04-2013 08:39 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't like commercials anyway, which is why I normally DVR my favorites,

You DVR your favorite commercials? That is really strange. Blink

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post