Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
18-04-2013, 08:58 AM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 09:14 AM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
[Image: shirtdrawingsforretards.jpg]

Grr! That word was supposed to be "shirt". *head to desk* (There. Nobody needs to even ask why I call myself "edit nuisance." The reason is obvious.)

The shirt owner looked here and there on the internet in vain. After all, only a couple of relatives in real life believed her by seeing the shirt with their two eyes, but they were far from being physicists. She had an acquaintance tell her that her hand went through a flag pole. "Oh oh!" She thought. "What if someone stuck their limb into something, and this rare strange thing happened and married their limb to the object?! Shocking Now, after six years, she wanted to know more.

Her Dad, who is weird like her, told her about a truck that it happened to. ":shocking: OH NO! Someone can... wait .. Consider Most accidents are horrible anyway. Never mind." A few minutes later.. ":shocking: Oh no! What about the Houston down town tunnel with all the traffic and tall buildings over it. e- 'gasp'!
Oh. If only there was a really, really, really smart scientist who know about this rare but possible dangerous thing, so he could prove to the world how awesome he is and get famous while the lunatics use his very name for their agenda. Smile Does that sound like worthy glamour to you?"

She thought about her doing such a thing. DroolingExclUndecidedDodgy "I sure wish there was a really, really smart scientist who would look into...."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2013, 07:39 PM
Sad RE: Ranting corner
Well, I had yet another "weapons grade facepalm" moment this evening while with my theist mother and sisters. My mom, a kindergarten teacher at a private Christian school, kept going on and on about how awesome their field trip to a local place called the 'oil ranch' was (basically a place outside of Houston where kids can go on hay rides and pet farm animals for field trips and whatnot) and how she learned from one of the people in her group (not sure if it was a parent or employee of this place) that cows allegedly had 7 stomachs. While she kept going on about how awesome this was because "it proved god's hand in designing them with 'his number' in their stomach" (WTF?), I sat back in my chair flabbergasted. I recalled my biology class in HS teaching something different, so, I pulled out my smartphone and while she was going on and on still, I found articles from the FDA and many other reputable groups complete with diagrams stating that cows have 1 stomach which has 4 separate compartments. I showed her and she then went off on me, saying that I was taking her 'joy' in god away. Damn...I'm so sick of dealing with closed mindedness of this degree. Sadcryface2

/rant
18-04-2013, 09:45 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2013 09:53 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Dear YHWH aka YholeWhole

Real or not, I still hate you! You destroyed the future of a little girl just by having people believe you were there. That's right. They used polite versions of bad advice just for you.

"You want to know? Read the bible." for something irrelevant to it.

"Just wait, and God will find you a boy friend." Sure, that's what I learned work. mhm. (not)

"The lord will lead the way." Do I even need to explain this one?

Congratulations, troll God! I haven't a clue what I'm good at. You were the important one who went first.
19-04-2013, 02:53 AM
I'm going slightly mad, I'm going slightly maaaaad, it finally happened, oh yeah...

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-04-2013, 02:56 AM
(19-04-2013 02:53 AM)Filox Wrote:  I'm going slightly mad, I'm going slightly maaaaad, it finally happened, oh yeah...
One card short of a full deck, eh? Still, count your blessings, because some have it worse Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
19-04-2013, 03:13 AM
Sometimes I feel envious of deaf people.

If there is one thing that is absolutely sure to get in me a bad mood it's people eating. Not the sight of people eating, but the sound. Have you ever listened to a person eat? It is without a single doubt the one of the most disgusting things I can imagine. The second a person starts eating near me and I hear them, I instantly get annoyed at them "Fuck sake! Stop eating, it sounds disgusting!" if somebody walks into the room I am in, and starts to eat I have to get far away from that room and that person, and I am getting fucking sick of it, can't even eat at the dinner table with family without my iPod blasting something into my ears, either that or I throw up or storm off, it is that disgusting.

How in the hell can people live day to day with that sound all around them and not tear some fuckers jaw off?!

Fuck this shit!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-04-2013, 05:32 AM
Mobi-bloody-pocket. The French should stick to making wine. And accordion music. Censored

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
19-04-2013, 10:27 AM
(19-04-2013 03:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sometimes I feel envious of deaf people.

How in the hell can people live day to day with that sound all around them and not tear some fuckers jaw off?!

Fuck this shit!

Tongue My brain prefers to distract every thought toward slightly higher pitched and undrowned sounds instead of soft and smooshy chewing. That's how.
19-04-2013, 10:13 PM
Did I offend the room again?
20-04-2013, 11:27 AM
So as of 2 hours ago I've been on this forum a year.

[Image: oscar.png]