Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-04-2013, 05:40 AM
RE: Ranting corner
THERE'S NOT ENOUGH GWYNNIES ON MY FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadcryface2

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-04-2013, 09:22 AM
A guy I used to go to school with who was the only other person in my year to come down to this city I just discovered via facebook that he's a comedian.
Me and him weren't hang out friends, but we had several classes together and sat by each other and shit, we talked a lot etc..
It's weird because I use to crack this guy up, especially in drama (yes I took drama, I fucking loved it actually which is why I took it. Social situations irritate the fuck out of me, but put me speaking in front of any number of people and you wont shut me up, always won the speech things at school.). Like I would have him literally rofling. So for him to now be a comedian? it's weird. But it's awesome too because he use to have me rofling as well, literally, so I'm also not surprised. I always thought he'd become an actor, not a comedian though.
Totally going to catch his next show though, the guy is a fucking genius on a stage, I'd write it, he'd act it. Pity I just found out today, he had a show last Thursday.

And before you lot go off and take this the wrong way, no I don't like him in that way. Me and him just got a long very well, a lot better then most of my 'friends' actually... Consider My whole school social system is really weird and hard to explain. Suffice to say, what you see in movies and TV about 'groups' (ie: jocks, nerds, goths etc..) was non-existent at my school (or at least my year level).

Anyway, what was I saying?
Oh yeah, totally going to catch one of his shows.
Find all posts by this user
21-04-2013, 09:25 AM
(21-04-2013 09:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And before you lot go off and take this the wrong way, no I don't like him in that way.

Wasn't even on the atlas until you put it there... so now I hafta wonder. Consider

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
21-04-2013, 09:32 AM
(21-04-2013 09:25 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(21-04-2013 09:22 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  And before you lot go off and take this the wrong way, no I don't like him in that way.

Wasn't even on the atlas until you put it there... so now I hafta wonder. Consider

Methinks the Lady doth protest too much, eh Cantor?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-04-2013, 12:01 PM
Today I heard someone say, with anger: "atheists curse the very God who gave them breath."

-_-

Ok, this person obviously doesn't know what atheists don't believe in, or he would know atheist wouldn't curse something they believed to be nonexistent. I guess he thinks satansm and atheism are the same thing?

"Most people are other people.
Their thoughts are someone else's opinions,
their lives a mimicry,
their passions a quotation."
-Oscar Wilde
21-04-2013, 12:24 PM
I keep getting surrounded by weird people!
21-04-2013, 01:02 PM
(21-04-2013 12:24 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I keep getting surrounded by weird people!

Thats a good thing. Trust me.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
21-04-2013, 01:37 PM
I got it.
Theists are not satisfied with, and never will be satisfied with not having an absolute answer to most things so, they created something to be the absolute answer.
Speesh... took me long enough. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
21-04-2013, 03:50 PM
(21-04-2013 01:37 PM)kim Wrote:  I got it.
Theists are not satisfied with, and never will be satisfied with not having an absolute answer to most things so, they created something to be the absolute answer.
Speesh... took me long enough. Dodgy

Kansas really is another world... Dodgy

living word
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
21-04-2013, 04:03 PM
[Image: i-miss-kansas.jpg]

Big Grin

Just using the flimsy excuse...