Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
21-04-2013, 09:53 PM
RE: Ranting corner
You should tell him not to snoop if he doesn't want to find things.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
21-04-2013, 10:08 PM
(21-04-2013 09:53 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  You should tell him not to snoop if he doesn't want to find things.

You'd think.

But....he's weird that way.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

22-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Fuck, just checked my account balance.. I really should keep a better eye on it. For someone who's obsessed with money I sure as fuck am bad with it...

Though to be fair if I had more then what I spend now I'd save that. I can save when I have a decent income, can't really do shit with an income equal to a whole dollar more then my rent... How the fuck are students suppose to pay for shit? w/e, I think I need to go speak to the student finance people tomorrow. "give me more money bitches, I'm broke!!"

In the mean time, CV and job application time.
You know it's been a fucking year since I've had a job? Can't remember the last time I had to get up before 11am for that matter... Damn life sucks. I hope I can get an afternoon/night job, I value my mornings.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-04-2013, 12:32 AM
You know that feeling you get where it's all like, "oh fuck yes, that has my name written all over it bitches!!!"
But then something happens and it turns out that your name isn't written all over it and then it's all like "fuck the system man!!, those bitches don't know what the fuck they're talking about, that guys a fucking cuntnugget douche bag".

I am at stage at that first stage right now.
I shall keep you updated on my progress towards the final stage as the week goes on.

[Image: oscar.png]
22-04-2013, 04:16 AM
(22-04-2013 12:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck, just checked my account balance.. I really should keep a better eye on it. For someone who's obsessed with money I sure as fuck am bad with it...

Weeping

Does that mean I'm buying drinks next week?

22-04-2013, 05:25 AM
(22-04-2013 04:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 12:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck, just checked my account balance.. I really should keep a better eye on it. For someone who's obsessed with money I sure as fuck am bad with it...

Weeping

Now now, DLJ.

The Eldest of the Gentlemen should by the drinks for the younger gentlemen and the ladies present at the occasion.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-04-2013, 11:24 AM
(22-04-2013 05:25 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 04:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Weeping

Now now, DLJ.

The Eldest of the Gentlemen should by the drinks for the younger gentlemen and the ladies present at the occasion.

Ya don't get much younger than fucking earmuffs.

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2013, 01:04 PM
Ugh. Some nasty jackass taking up 9 of 10 dryers when I'm trying to do laundry. Who waits that long to clean their clothes? *shudder*
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
22-04-2013, 03:52 PM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2013 04:00 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I have had mild social difficulty as it is all my life, and have had a real tough time being allowed to express myself freely lately without someone shoving "huh? say what now?" my way for control reasons lately. That joke is funny with a friend, and not someone trying to be heard. The pain!

I swear to you there are some internet trolls making a new trend of playing comprehension derp as a method to control people. Yes, I've gotten it again in Facebook, and am quite pissed off about it. I'm not getting into extremely frustrated and insanity from wasted effort land involving English! I'm there! I'm not a perfect extrovert as the world wants. (I'm fortunate to be a little introverted.) I've already had person after person, family and non, try to "fix me."

Chewing out, shunning, fake friendships, pushed into social places I'm not used to, insisting that I get Prozac (For being too much a quiet type), acting like me saying "hi" is a miracle, and even dragging me to pointless pot lucks and parties where I wound up talking to nobody again are among some of these attempts! When it failed, I was the dumb girl, and they only gave me tasks that a child could do. After all, talking a certain amount and in a certain pattern equaled intellect. *bites leather* Not being understood for 34 years by most, and no matter how much you learn, would drive you crazy to! Censored
22-04-2013, 04:09 PM
(22-04-2013 01:04 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Ugh. Some nasty jackass taking up 9 of 10 dryers when I'm trying to do laundry. Who waits that long to clean their clothes? *shudder*

You could take all the clothes out and put them into one dryer.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post