Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-04-2013, 04:55 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Root canal...three roots and two abscesses...UGH, this hurts. No wonder I have felt crappy lately and can only just make it through the week to spend the weekend sleeping most of the time. Damn dental problems. I think class will have to do without me tonight. FUCK!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2013, 05:20 PM
Jesus fucking christ I know this 40 something year old man and he acts like a kid, I shit you not, he brags about himself but when people get pissed at him he whines like a little bitch and uses people for protection.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
22-04-2013, 05:51 PM
My glasses broke last night.

I'm sitting on my bed, watching anime on my laptop, when suddenly, 'pop', out comes my left lens. I take my glasses off to just barely see, my left frame has disjointed itself. Left Screw, you had one job, one freakin' job! The Left Screw, which is fucking tiny, has gone AWOL during my attempts to repair the damn frame.

It is now being held together by sticky-tape. I have to walk to the place I got the glasses now to get the damn things repaired.

God fucking damnit.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-04-2013, 05:55 PM
(22-04-2013 05:51 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My glasses broke last night.

I'm sitting on my bed, watching anime on my laptop, when suddenly, 'pop', out comes my left lens. I take my glasses off to just barely see, my left frame has disjointed itself. Left Screw, you had one job, one freakin' job! The Left Screw, which is fucking tiny, has gone AWOL during my attempts to repair the damn frame.

It is now being held together by sticky-tape. I have to walk to the place I got the glasses now to get the damn things repaired.

God fucking damnit.

Drug stores in North America usually have inexpensive generic eyeglass repair kits, including screws and screwdriver. I have also seen them in large supermarkets and hardware stores.

Like this

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Well, I'm not in America, nor am I travelling to America just to get a repair kit. That would probably be the most expensive repair kit I'll ever buy...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-04-2013, 06:16 PM
(22-04-2013 05:57 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well, I'm not in America, nor am I travelling to America just to get a repair kit. That would probably be the most expensive repair kit I'll ever buy...

I've heard, possibly incorrectly, that there are retail stores in Adelaide. Drinking Beverage

22-04-2013, 07:05 PM
I ain't going into the damn city to get a repair kit either.

Too many people.

22-04-2013, 07:11 PM
(22-04-2013 07:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I ain't going into the damn city to get a repair kit either.

Too many people.

There's ebay. It's even in Australia.

22-04-2013, 07:26 PM
I don't have no damn online money kinda shit.

Or credit cards.

Or money.

Besides, my local OPSM store is a short walk away, my glasses have been repaired and both screws replaced for free as usual.

22-04-2013, 07:43 PM
(22-04-2013 07:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I don't have no damn online money kinda shit.

Or credit cards.

Or money.

Besides, my local OPSM store is a short walk away, my glasses have been repaired and both screws replaced for free as usual.

I am happy I provided you multiple rant opportunities. My work here is done. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post