Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-04-2013, 07:51 PM
RE: Ranting corner
Kid number two had better go to school tomorrow, and stay there! He was well enough to go and I'm sure he could have sucked it up and stayed! Goodness, he barely lasted an hour....

Now he tells me, "well, I always stay home 2 days when I'm sick."

This totally one of those days....

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2013, 08:15 PM
(21-04-2013 09:34 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-04-2013 09:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  He found your AdultFriendFinder account, eh?

No he felt I was being unfairly rude to a theist. :/

That would be worse.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-04-2013, 12:51 PM
[deep thinking shit]So I was thinking about myself, and my future. It's all I can ever think about lately actually. I mean it's right around the corner, come the end of this year I will be in the real world. I know I want to go to Sweden next year (though I may go to Brussels instead now) but I was wondering if I want to go to Europe because really I know that I have no fucking clue as to what I'm going to do after university. I mean hell, even right now I only reason why I still go to university and haven't dropped out already is because I have nothing else to do. I wonder if this trip next year is just another diversion from actually having to commit to doing something. Which then gets me thinking about, even if it is, so what, it's fucking Europe afterall, I'm gonna go some time anyway, might as well go while I'm young. But then I keep thinking about, well what about after that trip? What the fuck am I going to do then? Do I even wanna come back from that trip? Maybe that's why I'm going because I just don't wanna be here any more. Maybe I just want a new start. Maybe I shouldn't think too much at 6am in the morning. I dunno, the point is, what the actual fuck am I going to do with myself? I know I want to start my own business, I want to be my own boss and be in control of my own success or failure. But what kind of business? And what am I going to do prior to that to raise capital etc.. I'm going to need a job first. Maybe I should just join the foreign legion? I dunno, I remember in year 9 (first of 5 years of high school) we had to do these form things where we'd say what we wanted to do when we left school. I'm only slightly less clueless now as I was back then, and that was 9 years ago... My point is, what the fuck am I going to do with myself between 1-2 years from now, and when I retire? because I have no fucking clue.[/deep thinking shit]

[Image: oscar.png]
23-04-2013, 02:15 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 11:26 AM by Peanut.)
Earmuffs, it's perfectly normal and healthy to be thinking as you are right now Smile It means you WANT TO SUCCEED IN LIFE and you don't want to have any regrets. It's good to weigh all of your options NOW. From what I've gathered, you take your school work very seriously. It makes me think you WILL be successful in life, at whatever you choose to do.

I suggest taking a little time for yourself after you graduate. Regroup and relax. (For just a little bit!) Then you can go out into the world and be more confident and make a name for yourself Thumbsup

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
23-04-2013, 03:58 PM
(23-04-2013 02:15 PM)Peanut Wrote:  make a name for yourself Thumbsup

That's already taken care of Tongue He's the grumpiest gay teenage New Zealander ever to grace TTA and possibly the world.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-04-2013, 05:42 PM
I try my hardest to not let others' words get to me. I ESPECIALLY try not to let faceless people on the internet push my buttons. But I find I can't stand when people make crazy assumptions and then they can't fucking handle when they are WRONG.

People are able to disprove your fucking claim and yet you IGNORE it. But that's on THEM. They are the ones that must admit it to THEMSELVES that they are hypocritical and ignorant.

I'm more pissed that people pour their hearts out, sharing a traumatic story and their daily struggle with a horrible disease and then they are ignored. They PROVED the person making a ridiculous claim wrong and yet their thoughts are swept under the rug because it doesn't fit their delusional ideas. Censored

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
23-04-2013, 07:11 PM
(23-04-2013 05:42 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I try my hardest to not let others' words get to me. I ESPECIALLY try not to let faceless people on the internet push my buttons. But I find I can't stand when people make crazy assumptions and then they can't fucking handle when they are WRONG.

People are able to disprove your fucking claim and yet you IGNORE it. But that's on THEM. They are the ones that must admit it to THEMSELVES that they are hypocritical and ignorant.

I'm more pissed that people pour their hearts out, sharing a traumatic story and their daily struggle with a horrible disease and then they are ignored. They PROVED the person making a ridiculous claim wrong and yet their thoughts are swept under the rug because it doesn't fit their delusional ideas. Censored

Here, have a kitty.

[Image: fluffy-cat-4.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
23-04-2013, 07:19 PM
(23-04-2013 05:42 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I try my hardest to not let others' words get to me. I ESPECIALLY try not to let faceless people on the internet push my buttons. But I find I can't stand when people make crazy assumptions and then they can't fucking handle when they are WRONG.

Hug

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-04-2013, 09:53 PM
(23-04-2013 07:11 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Here, have a kitty.

[Image: fluffy-cat-4.jpg]

OMG! I just laughed and immediately felt happier Smile Thank you Big Grin

(23-04-2013 07:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Hug
Thank you, lady Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
24-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Fucking kids! Or rather mannish-boys who think that having a part-time job and buying a few things with their own money negates certain responsibilities.