Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-04-2013, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 11:20 AM by Lienda Bella.)
RE: Ranting corner
(22-04-2013 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Kid number two had better go to school tomorrow, and stay there! He was well enough to go and I'm sure he could have sucked it up and stayed! Goodness, he barely lasted an hour....

Now he tells me, "well, I always stay home 2 days when I'm sick."

This totally one of those days....

The peers aren't beating him, trying to strangle him, or giving him constant verbal bull are they?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2013, 11:19 AM
(24-04-2013 11:14 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  
(22-04-2013 07:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Kid number two had better go to school tomorrow, and stay there! He was well enough to go and I'm sure he could have sucked it up and stayed! Goodness, he barely lasted an hour....

Now he tells me, "well, I always stay home 2 days when I'm sick."

This totally one of those days....

The peers aren't beating him, trying to strangle him, or giving him constant verbal bull are they?

No. Not at all. He likes his routine and sticks to it with unflinching resolve. That said he did go to school and stayed there and had a great day. today is his friday...Lucky me.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

24-04-2013, 11:20 AM
And another thing that's pissing me off fucking NETFLIX! Yanno we have a SERIES in our queue. That means that I want the disks to be sent in a specific order...

NOT Disk 2 and 3 BEFORE i get DISK ONE.

YES! I'm shouting as I write this.

24-04-2013, 11:39 AM
(24-04-2013 06:00 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  I don't understand how people can not work! (unless you have a valid medical reason) Bloody lazy. Id go crazy sitting around doing nothing. Lol

YouTube and games.

And my dedication to stick with my personal work ethic:

I will only work for something if I consider the reward for finishing the task equal to or greater than the effort require to preform the task.

I have yet to see a job which can hold to this standard. Which is not helped by the fact that the only jobs around are Shelf-Stacker positions.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Don't have to worry about it myself due to the X-Box 360 app that allows me to watch it 'instant' on the big screen, but I second that on Netflix, moms!! Nooo, I don't want to watch the season finale before watching the season premiere!! Assholes!!

O.K. what's worse than being cut off on the freeway by a shitty driver? By 2 in a row? Nooooo, I couldn't have come up against a convoy of 2 idiots, but THREE. Ass-wipes must have been racing each other; the last one came so close I almost went off the road at 70 MPH! Don't give me crap over having my 1st instinct being to chase these shit-stains down & beating the piss out of them!! There were at least 4 other vehicles close by; I might have hit them, or caused a pile up. My dad used to talk about mounting a 30mm auto-cannon on his pick-up for just this reason! This was yesterday on my way home, & I was fantasizing over one of them looking up from his "I am the night rider" rant, or whatever and looking in the rearview to see my truck right on his ass driven by a glowing red eyed, fang tooth smiling DEMON! Evil_monster I was pissed all the way home!!!

24-04-2013, 12:06 PM
Money. Angry

[Image: oscar.png]
24-04-2013, 01:49 PM
(24-04-2013 11:52 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Don't have to worry about it myself due to the X-Box 360 app that allows me to watch it 'instant' on the big screen, but I second that on Netflix, moms!! Nooo, I don't want to watch the season finale before watching the season premiere!! Assholes!!

O.K. what's worse than being cut off on the freeway by a shitty driver? By 2 in a row? Nooooo, I couldn't have come up against a convoy of 2 idiots, but THREE. Ass-wipes must have been racing each other; the last one came so close I almost went off the road at 70 MPH! Don't give me crap over having my 1st instinct being to chase these shit-stains down & beating the piss out of them!! There were at least 4 other vehicles close by; I might have hit them, or caused a pile up. My dad used to talk about mounting a 30mm auto-cannon on his pick-up for just this reason! This was yesterday on my way home, & I was fantasizing over one of them looking up from his "I am the night rider" rant, or whatever and looking in the rearview to see my truck right on his ass driven by a glowing red eyed, fang tooth smiling DEMON! Evil_monster I was pissed all the way home!!!

Oh we stream too off our PS3. But this particular series wasn't available...

But after I fired off an email to them, they sent a nice email, sayin they wanted to send disk one, but it was actually out...so they're sending it now and an extra bonus movie off our queue. It's hard to stay mad at them.

Sorry for your driving woes. Smile

24-04-2013, 01:50 PM
(24-04-2013 12:06 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Money. Angry

Makes the world go round?

24-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Re: Ranting corner
I don't understand how people can not work! (unless you have a valid medical reason) Bloody lazy. Id go crazy sitting around doing nothing. Lol
24-04-2013, 06:45 PM
My time on the forum is fucked up!! Argh!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.