Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
22-06-2012, 06:34 AM
RE: Ranting corner
Ok, 4 day plan:

1) Go to sleep within the next 10minutes
2) Wake up around 8-9, travel 550kms on my motorbike on the desert road in the middle of winter without protective gear
3) Say yo to parents
4) Travel another 60kms to friends
5) Party
6) Come back to parents house
7) Do parents house thing
8) travel I dunno know how far, 300kms maybe, to sisters and brother-in-laws house
9) Go to the ski fields
10) Travel from her house back down to wellington

Pray weather is good, it remains warm (for winter) and the rain stays fucked off in Australia or whereever the fuck it is at the moment.

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh This is gonna be a combination of annoyance and fun but overall possible a big waste of petrol money, although I do very much look forward to going to the ski fields.
My experience with snow includes the sleat that fell on the dorm last year and that is it.

I even brought a hat for the occasion so i can fit the part.

[Image: New-Winter-Faux-Fur-Pilot-Trapper-Troope...-Large.jpg]

See you'll in a couple days.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like earmuffs's post
22-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Happy trails, DJ Muffs. C-ya on the flip side. Thumbsup

K then. I'm such a broken specimen. I got like this thing for Gwyneth Paltrow, yeah? And mostly it's just, I love the girl; and there's like pictures of her around, cause I love her, and cause it's like, you know, home decor. Anyhoo, somebody comments on my liking Katy Perry, like I can't like two girls at once or something; and they, you know, encourage the outpouring of the Gwynnies...

And I failed, epic-ly; watching Sepultura videos on youtube? Cause, somehow, I'm sitting here, watching Gwyneth give interviews? I don't know how that happened! There's... gremlins!

And it's just fricking ridiculous; I'm all light headed, dizzy and stuff... and I love my Gwynnies... and I prolly should go lay down, soon. Thumbsup

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-06-2012, 11:13 AM
I blame Kid Charlemagne for this.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
22-06-2012, 12:30 PM
(22-06-2012 11:13 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I blame Kid Charlemagne for this.

Oh man, just when I thought it died down and I could get back in HoC's good graces (or at least off his radar) I'm tossed under the bus (without the proper fanfare I might add) Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 2 users Like KidCharlemagne1962's post
22-06-2012, 02:38 PM
So I try to catch some zees; crashing from my Gwynnie high and shit, and Bob's phone goes off. One of them peeps who just let it ring and ring, hang up as soon as voicemail picks up, and repeat. So I drag my nappy ass upstairs to give him his phone. Wait around to see if we're gonna finally fix the dishwasher. Run some neck on this here forum.

Now, where's Bob? Asleep on the couch. Angry

And what's going on here? A buncha atheists, can't be serious about anything for a freaking second...

(Some hypocrisy right there. [trollface])

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-06-2012, 05:00 PM
and then what did the weather do?
It fucking pissed down and the wind was fucking horrible..
So now I am back at home and wont be going back up north any time soon at the look of the weather report.

Meh.

22-06-2012, 05:30 PM
(22-06-2012 02:38 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  And what's going on here? A buncha atheists, can't be serious about anything for a freaking second...

(Some hypocrisy right there. [trollface])
I take stuff serious *hugs*
Just too much stuff about Christianity here, overkill...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
23-06-2012, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2012 10:42 PM by itsacow.)
Mopping the candy aisle at work 10 minutes before closing and a small army of kids arrive.

Under Repair.
23-06-2012, 02:59 PM
(23-06-2012 02:34 PM)itsacow Wrote:  Moping the candy aisle at work 10 minutes before closing and a small army of kids arrive.

Why are you moping? The candy aisle is awesome!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-06-2012, 09:02 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2012 09:14 PM by earmuffs.)
So just placed my first ever bet on anything.
This dog better run for its life or so help me god I will...
*preps shotgun*

I don't know anything about dog racer, absolutely nothing, but I wanted to bet on something and this race is in like 5minutes.
So put $2 on the dog that was paying like 10c for every $1. I can't even remember if I played it so safe as to bet that he just place and not just win, can't remember.

Anyway, give me a sec...

WTF, the odds for this fucking dog have gone way way up, wtf did it break its leg walking onto the track or something!!!?
WHAT THIS MADNESS!!! Gambling, y u do this to me man? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf.. now the race disapeared? Is it racing now?! DID I WIN!!?? ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
The suspense is killing me.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stupid fucking dog pulled through, guess whos TAB balance just went from $2 to $3.40, I'll give you a clue:
<----- THIS KID!

Fuck yes, drinks on me tonight bitches!

edit: GTFO, just turned another $2 into $7.
Easiest money I have ever made, period.
Started with $10 into 5 $2bets, now I am at 5 $2 bets with $6.40 in my balance.

I wonder if I can double my money by 5:00?