Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
24-04-2013, 07:05 PM
RE: Ranting corner
So. I finally did it. I bought the Death of Spider-man Arc of Ultimate Comics, and the aftermath and after tears rolling down my cheeks and a bad taste in my mouth I cam finally say that I saw Spider-Man die. I was not pleased. I threw the series in the trash and immediately regretted buying that piece of shit comic series. Fuck Miles Morales.

I mean, honestly, if you wanted to make a new spider-man, FREAKING MAKE A NEW UNIVERSE. It's not that hard! Don't kill off one of the best characters and replace him with a subpar version of Peter Parker. Fuck! I mean seriously! And don't tell me they didn't do it because they wanted a black/mexican to be spider-man because they did. They wanted it, and they killed off my favorite character to achieve it. Way.to.fucking.go. I mean, fuck! They could have just started a new universe, and then I would be up for it.

Fuck Marvel, I might just move back to DC.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-04-2013, 08:30 PM
(24-04-2013 06:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My time on the forum is fucked up!! Argh!

Are you referring to your hours logged online?? Mine says "none registered" now.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-04-2013, 08:38 PM
(24-04-2013 08:30 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 06:45 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  My time on the forum is fucked up!! Argh!

Are you referring to your hours logged online?? Mine says "none registered" now.

Not that, thought that is a little annoying... I want to know exactly how long I have spent here.

I logged in this mornin' at around 10 AM, the forum said it was 3-something AM.

I am fairly sure this is what caused me to respond to HobbitGirl's post several hours before it existed. Well, that is what I see, my response to her several posts above her comment which I replied to...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2013, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2013 09:30 PM by Peanut.)
(24-04-2013 08:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Not that, thought that is a little annoying... I want to know exactly how long I have spent here.

I am fairly sure this is what caused me to respond to HobbitGirl's post several hours before it existed. Well, that is what I see, my response to her several posts above her comment which I replied to...

Blink
And I like to see how long I've spent online, too. It makes me see that I have entirely too much time on my hands. It puts things into perspective Drinking Beverage

EDIT: Free Thought doesn't like my quoting skills. Fixed Tongue

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
24-04-2013, 08:55 PM
That bolded part only makes sense in the context of the previous sentence in the post...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-04-2013, 09:24 PM
(24-04-2013 08:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(24-04-2013 08:30 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Are you referring to your hours logged online?? Mine says "none registered" now.

Not that, thought that is a little annoying... I want to know exactly how long I have spent here.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-04-2013, 09:32 PM
(24-04-2013 08:55 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That bolded part only makes sense in the context of the previous sentence in the post...

I fixed it. Thumbsup

25-04-2013, 07:56 AM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 08:01 AM by Lienda Bella.)
I'm getting pretty dam tired of smelling my Mom in the pillows, cloths, sheets and seats despite trying to ignore the slightly lacking hygiene. I really wish my brain was just a little more oblivious.
25-04-2013, 08:08 AM
[Image: hyZmuPN.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
25-04-2013, 09:47 AM
[Image: poyhmuwpwk1mdlq.png?imageId=23393971]

There's wiggle room and it also works by proxy, but overall, not too inaccurate... Drinking Beverage

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post