Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
25-04-2013, 03:39 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(25-04-2013 10:07 AM)morondog Wrote:  What does owned self mean ?

Self-effacment. Like how no one has to pay attention to me going on about my Gwynnies. Owning up to one's own stupidity, pretty much. Gwynnie definitely makes me stupid. I love my Gwynnies! Heart

What were we talking about? Oh... we're definitely not talking about you in a thong. Or a chicken. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 03:46 PM
(25-04-2013 03:39 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  What were we talking about? Oh... we're definitely not talking about you in a thong. Or a chicken. Dodgy
Yeah, but is he gorgeous or what?

[Image: thongs6_380x340.jpg]

As for chickens, I say - let's strip 'em Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 11:09 PM
(25-04-2013 12:42 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 12:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  pretty sure I'd be sentenced to the naughty chair... and since Erx is already in the naughty chair... it could be awkward.
Oh dear lord! I wouldn't wish this even on my bitterest enemy... or you. You're off the hook.

For now. Drinking Beverage

Word of advice though - next time think long-johns. After all, we all know Africa is one mighty cold place...

[Image: ljs.jpg]

lol, the guy laying down, his hand looks like the guy that squating's dick.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Damnit, this is pissing me off!

There is a muscle in my hand which has been in spasm for three days now, it is causing my thumb to constantly twitch toward the palm. it is making pretty much all of that hand to feel weird too. Kinda makes it harder to concentrate too.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-04-2013, 12:59 AM
(25-04-2013 11:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Damnit, this is pissing me off!

There is a muscle in my hand which has been in spasm for three days now, it is causing my thumb to constantly twitch toward the palm. it is making pretty much all of that hand to feel weird too. Kinda makes it harder to concentrate too.

Is it interfering with the jerking routine?

[Image: giphy.gif]
26-04-2013, 01:34 AM
(26-04-2013 12:59 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 11:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Damnit, this is pissing me off!

Is it interfering with the jerking routine?

I have a counter question:

Why the fuck after reading that did your mind go to my masturbatory habits?
As a sub question; The fuck is wrong it you!?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
26-04-2013, 02:56 AM
Toilet humor, it's what makes the world go round.

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-04-2013, 05:32 AM
[Image: stash-1-4fc544ca2bf8d.jpeg]

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-04-2013, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 09:14 AM by Lienda Bella.)
When I first started posting on internet forums people thought "dumb bitch" with my grammar. I felt like I've been thrown to one wall and gently guided to the other! I've roleplayed by typing and lost most matches. I've been grammar snobbed, chewed out, and even had polite advice. Apparently it didn't do jack. I thought I learned a lot since then, but now everything I type equals "duuhhhhhh" even more than ever! I feel like a squashed egg. I tore the papers out of my old bible and it felt fantastic. Maybe my Christian relatives should ask that BASTARD (God) why he made me be everyone's vocal moron some time, who just has to feel stupid and unintegrated?
26-04-2013, 09:43 AM
(26-04-2013 09:09 AM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  When I first started posting on internet forums people thought "dumb bitch" with my grammar. I felt like I've been thrown to one wall and gently guided to the other! I've roleplayed by typing and lost most matches. I've been grammar snobbed, chewed out, and even had polite advice. Apparently it didn't do jack. I thought I learned a lot since then, but now everything I type equals "duuhhhhhh" even more than ever! I feel like a squashed egg. I tore the papers out of my old bible and it felt fantastic. Maybe my Christian relatives should ask that BASTARD (God) why he made me be everyone's vocal moron some time, who just has to feel stupid and unintegrated?

You feel socially dumb ? Do you know there's actually books you can read about how to function in social situations. I've read some of them. And applied some of the lessons. And frequently decided that whoever wrote the book was on drugs. But it's the principle that counts Tongue

One that was most helpful to me was titled "How to make almost anyone fall in love with you" - I forget the author. Now once everyone's stopped laughing... Dodgy OK you bastards stop laughing now! Fuck you all. Anyway, oddly enough, despite having pink lettering on the cover and so on, I did pick up some interesting things from it, mostly about... what body language means and how to make conversation and stuff. I think it helps that it was written by a woman - the ones on similar subjects written by men tended to be entirely full of crap.

Mostly I don't use the knowledge because a. I've forgotten it and b. I'm comfortable being slightly odd, but it answered quite a lot of questions about how to act in certain specific situations which were a bit of a mystery to me... made me a bit more confident.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post