Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2013, 09:57 AM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-04-2013 09:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  One that was most helpful to me was titled "How to make almost anyone fall in love with you"
I see it's done miracles for you. Catholic-church certifiable miracles.

[Image: tumblr_mihpd8rYtR1s51zjyo1_500.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 09:59 AM
(26-04-2013 09:57 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 09:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  One that was most helpful to me was titled "How to make almost anyone fall in love with you"
I see it's done miracles for you. Catholic-church certifiable miracles.

[Image: tumblr_mihpd8rYtR1s51zjyo1_500.gif]

Did you see the bit where I told you to stop laughing ? Dodgy

Fuckin' *knew* I shoulda kept that shit to myself.
Find all posts by this user
26-04-2013, 10:07 AM
(26-04-2013 01:34 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 12:59 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Is it interfering with the jerking routine?

I have a counter question:

Why the fuck after reading that did your mind go to my masturbatory habits?
As a sub question; The fuck is wrong it you!?

Woah woah woah, chill man!

You took my question way too seriously. You gotta remember you're talking to Erxy's sex slave here. I wasn't expecting a serious response to that question.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
26-04-2013, 10:07 AM
(26-04-2013 09:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  Did you see the bit where I told you to stop laughing ?
[Image: tumblr_ma97jg13gi1qm339ko1_500.gif]

And I just had to read this pearl: "Her every smile divided his heart as lightning might split a blackened tree, as did her every look of sorrow.", so maybe I shouldn't be laughing at others... Then again, I'm getting paid for reading crap like this. What's your excuse? Laughat

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
26-04-2013, 10:30 AM
(26-04-2013 10:07 AM)Vera Wrote:  Then again, I'm getting paid for reading crap like this. What's your excuse? Laughat

But I being young and foolish
With her would not agree...

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
26-04-2013, 10:35 AM
(26-04-2013 10:30 AM)morondog Wrote:  But I being young and foolish
With her would not agree...
Hey! I love this song! Heart (yeah, yeah, I know it's a poem, ain't that ignorant).

(And just for the record, agreeing with me, no matter what, is the wisest choice. Don't say I didn't warn you. Drinking Beverage )

[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
26-04-2013, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 01:38 PM by Lienda Bella.)
It doesn't matter what I try. People usually think "idiot" or "child mind" when I speak to them in person. No matter how hard I try to type good, I continue getting "uh what now?" more than ever these days.

My mother just gave me that "huh?" reaction this morning from the first two paragraphs! Impossible for me to write it how she likes it, so she's going to need a geek or noob style bio of all my story characters and their Gods just for the two of us to get started on a fiction story I'm trying to pull together. Why am I even posting in a forum if nobody gets me anyway? Maybe I'm a glutton for something?
26-04-2013, 01:15 PM
Every time I go onto facebook I think to myself "fuck some of the people I use to hang out with are complete fucktards..."

Like seriously, how the fuck did I ever even put with them? If I met them today and they were complete strangers I would want to get as far away as possible.

ie: A hoe bag I knew in high school posted this "dogs are like males can be trained to do what you want and females are like cats fierce"

WTF!?
I think never cleaning out my facebook friends list is starting to effect my brain cells...

Same bitch: "i wanna guy to buy me chocolates and flowers not maccaz and a hot apple pie"

"to drink or nt to drink"

"when guys only want something from you </3
#foreversingle
#foreveralone"

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACEBOOK!!
And she's not alone, there's about 5 other bitches just like her where I seriously consider the intelligence of these people..

[Image: oscar.png]
26-04-2013, 01:27 PM
(26-04-2013 01:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Every time I go onto facebook I think to myself "fuck some of the people I use to hang out with are complete fucktards..."

Like seriously, how the fuck did I ever even put with them? If I met them today and they were complete strangers I would want to get as far away as possible.

ie: A hoe bag I knew in high school posted this "dogs are like males can be trained to do what you want and females are like cats fierce"

WTF!?
I think never cleaning out my facebook friends list is starting to effect my brain cells...

Same bitch: "i wanna guy to buy me chocolates and flowers not maccaz and a hot apple pie"

#foreversingle
#foreveralone"

And she's not alone, there's about 5 other bitches just like her where I seriously consider the intelligence of these people..

Muffsy, if you want to lose all respect for someone - add them on facebook. Honestly, the crap people post there. The stupidity. The vanity. The attention-whoring. The validation-seeking. The pathetic pretence and the desperate attempts to appear much cooler than you are. [Image: facepalm.gif]

And I'm so with you on the "how was I ever friends with that person?! And worse still - how did I actually think they were smart?!"

26-04-2013, 01:33 PM
(26-04-2013 01:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 01:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Every time I go onto facebook I think to myself "fuck some of the people I use to hang out with are complete fucktards..."

WTF!?

#foreversingle
#foreveralone"

Muffsy, if you want to lose all respect for someone - add them on facebook. Honestly, the crap people post there. The stupidity. The vanity. The attention-whoring. The validation-seeking. The pathetic pretence and the desperate attempts to appear much cooler than you are. [Image: facepalm.gif]

And I'm so with you on the "how was I ever friends with that person?! And worse still - how did I actually think they were smart?!"

Most of my facebook feed consists of kitty cat pictures for exactly that reason: counteracting all the bullshit I don't care about.

[Image: giphy.gif]