Ranting corner

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
26-04-2013, 02:00 PM
RE: Ranting corner
(26-04-2013 01:27 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(26-04-2013 01:15 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Every time I go onto facebook I think to myself "fuck some of the people I use to hang out with are complete fucktards..."

Like seriously, how the fuck did I ever even put with them? If I met them today and they were complete strangers I would want to get as far away as possible.

ie: A hoe bag I knew in high school posted this "dogs are like males can be trained to do what you want and females are like cats fierce"

WTF!?
I think never cleaning out my facebook friends list is starting to effect my brain cells...

Same bitch: "i wanna guy to buy me chocolates and flowers not maccaz and a hot apple pie"

"to drink or nt to drink"

"when guys only want something from you </3
#foreversingle
#foreveralone"

GET THE FUCK OFF MY FACEBOOK!!
And she's not alone, there's about 5 other bitches just like her where I seriously consider the intelligence of these people..

Muffsy, if you want to lose all respect for someone - add them on facebook. Honestly, the crap people post there. The stupidity. The vanity. The attention-whoring. The validation-seeking. The pathetic pretence and the desperate attempts to appear much cooler than you are. [Image: facepalm.gif]

And I'm so with you on the "how was I ever friends with that person?! And worse still - how did I actually think they were smart?!"

At least I never thought they were smart. Never thought they were that dumb though... Dodgy

I don't think it's that bad, I have a lot of decent people on FB, my actual friends send me music links and shit like that etc.. and it's the only way I find out about anything to do with my family considering nobody tells me anything...

But yea I totally get what you're saying. When they're fucktards, they're FUCKTARDS. No half-arsing it, they'll go full potato on ya.

Did I tell you people I've changed my mind from Sweden to Brussels (that's in Belgium (that's in Europe, for you Americans, which is to the east somewhere, over the water))? Cheaper, warmer, closer to everything and they speak better English.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 02:08 PM
I only post pictures on Facebook...yanno like ones I actually take myself. Occasionally I'll update my status...but that's very rare. My friends all post tons of what I find useless crap. Like their new high score on some stupid game or a meme, or those ridiculous comment and see the picture change.

Facebook is just a waste of time.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

26-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Tartarus: [Image: 577922_548627438492805_1305576567_n.jpg]

Muffsy: Well, duh! Obviously not everyone's an idiot. But if there's an idiot in you, even if it's a dormant one, fb will bring it to surface and blazon it forth to the world (that is, if the rest of the world was on fb to look at you, rather than to desperately try to get you to look at it.).

Also, sorry to burst your bubble, but no way do they speak better English in Belgium than they do in Sweden. Sweden is more beautiful when it comes to nature and it's very laid-back and peaceful, but both are great choices. And Belgium is right smack in the middle, so it's easier to visit other countries, too.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 3 users Like Vera's post
26-04-2013, 02:41 PM
That cat would eat that dude. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
26-04-2013, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 26-04-2013 03:56 PM by Vera.)
(26-04-2013 02:41 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  That cat would eat that dude. Tongue

I figured I'd finish Tartarus off in one fell swoop. Never was one for causing needless suffering...

And I think this cat wouldn't touch that dude with a barge pole. He's obviously not good enough for it. Just look at that look of detached superiority... Gotta love cats.

26-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Mmmmm big kitty hungry.

[Image: giphy.gif]
27-04-2013, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 11:03 AM by Lienda Bella.)
Mommy ordered and got another apologist book that belongs in a series. She doesn't need the bible to be uncontradictory and full of no holes. No. She needs so and so to add words and morph meanings to her "flawlessly accurate and complete" King James. *Head to desk* Meanwhile, her daughter readies to prepare her own fiction character and deity descriptions detailed enough for an infant, because nobody will grasp Lienda otherwise.
>:| HhhhhhHEH! @.@
[+] 2 users Like Lienda Bella's post
27-04-2013, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 27-04-2013 11:13 AM by Lienda Bella.)
(26-04-2013 09:43 AM)morondog Wrote:  You feel socially dumb ? Do you know there's actually books you can read about how to function in social situations. I've read some of them. And applied some of the lessons. And frequently decided that whoever wrote the book was on drugs. But it's the principle that counts Tongue

One that was most helpful to me was titled "How to make almost anyone fall in love with you" - I forget the author. Now once everyone's stopped laughing... Dodgy OK you bastards stop laughing now! Fuck you all. Anyway, oddly enough, despite having pink lettering on the cover and so on, I did pick up some interesting things from it, mostly about... what body language means and how to make conversation and stuff. I think it helps that it was written by a woman - the ones on similar subjects written by men tended to be entirely full of crap.

Mostly I don't use the knowledge because a. I've forgotten it and b. I'm comfortable being slightly odd, but it answered quite a lot of questions about how to act in certain specific situations which were a bit of a mystery to me... made me a bit more confident.

Yes I do. One of the etiquette books at the library is big.
27-04-2013, 03:26 PM
Hey Tartarus... you got some crazy famous friends!
[Image: bub_zpsc34d6ae3.jpg]

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
27-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Okay, just how lazy or sloppy must you be, to not be able to remember if you're capitalising a title or not? I mean, the stupid translator of the previous books from the series I'm doing at the moment, is alternating throughout the books. She has a word capitalised and not capitalised on the same bloody page!

And don't even get me started on the bloody editor. What is she even getting paid for!

For fuck's sake! Take at least a modicum of pride in your job, you slob! [Image: desismileys_3716.gif]